O&W On Internet?

DrDave

Will there be any live audio or better yet video of the game on the internet?

Last edited:
Try the animal at game time...I'm sure they will have it on...Get to listen to the great Bob Kesling :p

On this t.v. channel after this show...

giftval.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
AboveAll is this a safe site any tricks to downloading???

I have used it before without any real problems. No downloading necessary. There are some pop ups though. So I'd either install a pop up blocker or just be careful what you click on lol.

And obviously, just stay off the internet all together if you don't have virus protection

personally, I think it's an attempt to get the attendance number up

^This! Get your asses to the game or read about on here Saturday night, or the newspaper on Sunday!

Good idea IMO! Butch Gets......well....you know. :)

^This! Get your asses to the game or read about on here Saturday night, or the newspaper on Sunday!

Good idea IMO! Butch Gets......well....you know. :)

Not all UT fans reside in a reasonable driving distance to make it to the the game. I understand the idea to up attendance, but I'm guessing most that will be attending the game will be within 2-3 hours of campus and the majority from the Knoxville area. It's just very disappointing not to be able to see these guys. I look forward to posters perspectives and comments on Saturday night who were there, but I think we all like to make our own evaluations with our own eyes.

Reactions: 10 people
I don't like this move at all... I watched it online last year and this year we have 14 EE's. That is the most exciting part and probably the most exciting spring game in as long as I can remember. And we won't even get to see it?

Like everyone is saying, some people live far away and can't get to the game for whatever reasons. To those that will come on here and say well I live far and I went. Good for you, but not everyone's situation is the same.

Reactions: 10 people
I would be there if I did not work a 24 hour shift at the firehouse Friday night. Hard to take a 5 and 1 year old to a game all the way from Raleigh at 7 AM and have them miss the fun before the game which my child loves at 12:30 PM. If it is a ploy to get attendance up unfair for those of us that work.

I'm still wondering if this is just a rumor. Haven't seen anything in print yet.

Nm, it's posted on the VolNation homepage

Is it possible they could still stream it and not announce till Sat to get as many to come as they can.. Just wondering

VN Store

Back