winner dinner

CANNONVOLRUN

Coach Jones on 104.5 Nashville this morning said the OW game would have o vs d and divide the staff. Winners will have steak on china served and losers will have beans and franks on plastic and serve themselves. He invited the radio hosts to participate. He is constantly looking for ways to motivate players ,staff and fans.

Reactions: 2 people
Coach Jones on 104.5 Nashville this morning said the OW game would have o vs d and divide the staff. Winners will have steak on china served and losers will have beans and franks on plastic and serve themselves. He invited the radio hosts to participate. He is constantly looking for ways to motivate players ,staff and fans.

Dooley did the same thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Dont give them alot steak or the AA will come calling like with Oklahoma and the extra food they had to charge the players for.

Man I love me some beans and franks. That's not a good meal my friend!

Dont give them alot steak or the AA will come calling like with Oklahoma and the extra food they had to charge the players for.

For the last time, that was self-reported, and the NCAA said it saw no wrongdoing. Same as the cream cheese deal, I'm pretty sure.

Motivational tactics didn't exist prior to Butch Jones showing up!

Although, he certainly has taken things up a notch.

No one before ever grasped the concept of what it means to be head coach here at Tennessee.

If only there was a more succinct way to put that....

Not the motivational tactics alone , but rather the inclusive nature that is the difference...former players,fans and even the media:cool:

Lots of schools have Spring Game rewards like this. Alabama has been doing the dinner thing, with the exact same menu as Jones is rolling out, for almost 50 years.

That was his pt I'm thinking. So many on here act like everything CBJ does is soooo special, and he's the only coach that has done something outside of the box to motivate his players, coaches, and the fans.

Sad thing is that they use it as there way of justifying that he'll win, because to them he's the only HC doing these things. Just like the change to Nike will get us to win...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That was his pt I'm thinking. So many on here act like everything CBJ does is soooo special, and he's the only coach that has done something outside of the box to motivate his players, coaches, and the fans.

Sad thing is that they use it as there way of justifying that he'll win, because to them he's the only HC doing these things. Just like the change to Nike will get us to win...

Yup

Negamuch!!!!!

Lots of schools have Spring Game rewards like this. Alabama has been doing the dinner thing, with the exact same menu as Jones is rolling out, for almost 50 years.

Dont you get it? Nobody here gives a damn bout the whole State of Alabama cause we are men from Tennessee. And isn't bamawriter an oxymoron?

Reactions: 3 people
Best stay away from the losers table, the revenge could be aromatic. :stinker2:

The simple point is Coach Jones is using motivational tactics that are inclusive,albeit sometimes cliche...hope that's not succinct lol...I am not praising a saint but simply like the positive direction OUR team is going...GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back