Who will do the PA at Neyland?

Maxxgas

Bobby Denton leaves some huge shoes to fill. I attended my first game in 74, so he was the only PA voice I've ever known. Having been all over the SEC, there are some bad ones out there. Who would be able to fill this role?

Bobby Denton leaves some huge shoes to fill. I attended my first game in 74, so he was the only PA voice I've ever known. Having been all over the SEC, there are some bad ones out there. Who would be able to fill this role?

John Ward

Reactions: 30 people
I've been waiting on this thread to pop up to see some ideas...Because I honestly
don't have a clue...

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to throw out a crazy suggestion: Mickey Dearstone. Horrible on the radio, but his voice would probably be a good fit.

Who is the guy that does the intros for the Pride of the Southland Band and the pregame and halftime festivities and such? He is not bad and has been doing that forever.

As long as it's not the dude who takes the Mic out on floor for basketball games at TBA doing player intros. That would be awful. H e just yells loud.

Reactions: 1 person
Why not go ghetto n get the DJ I think its sh right..lol

Everyone just wants to hear rap at the games anyway. .according to VN.. Jk its a joke. Relax

Who is the guy that does the intros for the Pride of the Southland Band and the pregame and halftime festivities and such? He is not bad and has been doing that forever.

Isn't that Jeff Jarnigan? If so, that was my 1st thought as well.

Would Mike Keith do it? He could still do the Titans games.

I think John Wilkerson would be the natural choice, he's already a better play-by-play man when he fills in for Kesling

Reactions: 4 people
Possibly Bill Williams, but he is 80. Wouldn't be able to do it very long before he would have to quit.

VN Store

Back