Coach Jones on the orange and white game (video)

13' 9" trophy in the VFL game. The Al Wilson Leadership Award presented to a current player at halftime.

I love UT and I love the Vols!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Butch gets it more then any coach in the NCAA imo

Orange kool aid maybe?

He is the ultimate salesman n that's it.. Let's see a company offers you double your pay and a great buyout in case you fail.. I think I would drink the kool aid also..lol

He must win n soon or he will be just another coach mentioned n Tenn history..its a business n the sooner tn fans understand he is just a hired gun or employee and that's a fact.

Currently fools had a better record at this point than the he gets it coach.. Will it stay that way?? Who know but we should all wait n see

Keep it real because it could be ugly this year.

Flame away sunshine sheep..

Orange kool aid maybe?

He is the ultimate salesman n that's it.. Let's see a company offers you double your pay and a great buyout in case you fail.. I think I would drink the kool aid also..lol

He must win n soon or he will be just another coach mentioned n Tenn history..its a business n the sooner tn fans understand he is just a hired gun or employee and that's a fact.

Currently fools had a better record at this point than the he gets it coach.. Will it stay that way?? Who know but we should all wait n see

Strong writing. Notice the progressive literary technique the author utilizes to simulate the colloquial accent: writing out the full word "and" wouldn't properly portray the slack jawed drawl that comes along with years of chewing tobacco detereorating one's teeth.

The author also employs multiple periods after sentences to mimic the mindless rambling of the uneducated hillbilly. Using proper punctuation would give the reader the impression that the speaker can coherently convey feelings and emotions verbally.

The main weakness in this piece of writing is the authors dependence on the phrase "lol" to stand in for the moonshine-fueled cackling that passes for the speaker's laughter. In this case, the incessant use of the phrase serves as more of a reminder of the author's weaknesses than the speaker's ignorance.

Overall the author cleverly employees literary techniques to properly bring to life the character of "bitter pessimistic redneck #6."

B+

Reactions: 18 people
Strong writing. Notice the progressive literary technique the author utilizes to simulate the colloquial accent: writing out the full word "and" wouldn't properly portray the slack jawed drawl that comes along with years of chewing tobacco detereorating one's teeth.

The author also employs multiple periods after sentences to mimic the mindless rambling of the uneducated hillbilly. Using proper punctuation would give the reader the impression that the speaker can coherently convey feelings and emotions verbally.

The main weakness in this piece of writing is the authors dependence on the phrase "lol" to stand in for the moonshine-fueled cackling that passes for the speaker's laughter. In this case, the incessant use of the phrase serves as more of a reminder of the author's weaknesses than the speaker's ignorance.

Overall the author cleverly employees literary techniques to properly bring to life the character of "bitter pessimistic redneck #6."

B+

Sooooo did u just nerd out on ur attempt of being the grammar police??? Wow...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Orange kool aid maybe?

Who hurt you 92? :cray: And where was the boo-boo? :unsure: Point on your Nick Saban doll. :w00t:

Reactions: 5 people

B+

I bet, you get laid alot.

B+

Fantastic. Best post I've seen here in months. Thanks for the belly laugh.

Reactions: 1 person
Strong my friend, very strong.

B+

VN Store

Back