TV or ESPN3

OrngeJuiceJones

For orange and white game? I can't find it anywhere. Nothing mentioned in spring game thread either, so this is why I didn't post in the thread.

If I can't watch this live somehow I'm going to be pissed. I've been planning on drinking beers and grilling brats because I will actually have the house to myself for once.

For orange and white game? I can't find it anywhere. Nothing mentioned in spring game thread either, so this is why I didn't post in the thread.

Last year I watched an online replay of the game a few hours after it was over at utsports.com. I'm hoping to do the same this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully if someone knows when and where it will air they will post it here. I have searched my Dish channels and haven't yet found it.

Was hoping to find a way to watch or stream as well because I'm recovering from back surgery. Doesn't sound like that's gonna happen but if anyone finds a way please update those of us who can't be there in person.

Reactions: 1 person
It's always on ESPN3

This. It's how I watched it last year. Not great quality. But even if it was like when you were a kid and you could just barely make out the scrambled "interesting" channels on cable I would watch. :good!:

And thanks for serving Air Force Vol. :hi: I am an Air Force veteran myself. Got stuck at F. E. Warren my entire enlistment. If you've been in a while, you know the saying.

Once you go S.A.C, You don't go anywhere else. lol

Last edited:
This. It's how I watched it last year. Not great quality. But even if it was like when you were a kid and you could just barely make out the scrambled "interesting" channels on cable I would watch. :good!:

And thanks for serving Air Force Vol. :hi: I am an Air Force veteran myself. Got stuck at F. E. Warren my entire enlistment. If you've been in a while, you know the saying.

Once you go S.A.C, You don't go anywhere else. lol

Thank you my good sir for your service. I've been in 4 years but I do know the saying.

It will reair thru out the spring. I guess we aren't yet worthy of a live showing just yet...

VN Store

Back