DrDave

:loco:

Jauan Jennings

Jauan Jennings - Yahoo! Sports

1335986.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 38 people
Don't think he'll be a QB at Tennessee. Not sure what you mean by someone leaving?

Denzel-Boom.gif

This is Worley's last year so he's spot opens for Jauan and he'll redshirt in 2015. Dobbs, Peterman and Ferg fight for 2015. In 2016, three way battle for starter again.

Peterman will have to fight for time against Dobbs and Ferg this year or else he'll be stepped over in 2015.

Think Dobbs is here for the long haul, think education is more important to him than football, but I may be wrong.

Ferg is the wild card as of now.

So think the spot is there for Jauan, no QB in 2016 class.

oh and BOOOM!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Not sure who leaves but I'm positive Worley is leaving. If he wants to play QB he's going to have to red shirt to develop his skill set.

Another top 100 commit for Butch & Co. Great to see the in-state athletes committing to be a VFL!

Reactions: 20 people
He wont play QB here. Look at his highlights. All he throws is slants and screens. Will probably play safety. Not sure what kind of hands he has but he has a nice WR frame.

Reactions: 4 people
We're gonna need help with the first name.
I know how to pronounce Juan, but Jauan is a bit of a mystery.

I am not sure what you guys are looking at but I see a big upside to this kid. He is very raw but a year in the S&C program and polishing on his throwing motion and he will be a big time threat. I mean all those screen passes and slants seemed to work well for Nick Marshall. I think he can red shirt then push for a starting position. Hope he stays a Vol..

I am not sure what you guys are looking at but I see a big upside to this kid. He is very raw but a year in the S&C program and polishing on his throwing motion and he will be a big time threat. I mean all those screen passes and slants seemed to work well for Nick Marshall. I think he can red shirt then push for a starting position. Hope he stays a Vol..

We don't need raw, we need proven. Right now, we can't take chances on "project" QBs

Reactions: 5 people
Wtf has Dobbs ever done besides lose to everyone, that vandy game was an embarrassment.

I usually agree with you but I strongly disagree here. Dobbs wasnt perfect but he has potential. He's got a cannon (anticipation and accuracy needs to be tweaked but that will come with experience), he's got legs and foesnt hold the ball for 10 seconds. He's not terrible. He could be a solid QB with another year under his belt

Reactions: 6 people
Yeah, was all his fault. Our stellar rushing attack and championship caliber defense helped a lot to keep us in that game, though.

Wtf they scored like 14 points on us? Pretty sure the defense did their job in that game, along with the run game.

VN Store

Back