Coming 2015....

govols105

1960141_829747877039144_440805118_n.jpg

Reactions: 38 people
If it's real then that's awesome. If not it's cool but disappointing that they won't be put to use.

I wish we would try the daniel boone/davy crockett logo on the helmet. For a homecoming game or something and just once a year. It might look stupid but I would like to try it once and see.

Reactions: 4 people
Im with you. And don't **** with the helmet. Unless Lebron wears it. Then it could be a logo of someone scooping up Smokey's dog turds and I'd love it

fyp :)

fwiw... you'll be a Cavs fan soon enough. Lebum is gonna get far away from broken down Wade and nerd boy Bosh. Maybe the Heat can then absorb Hibbert with their cap space. He destroys them and Pacers fans are sick of him.

Reactions: 2 people
And it's coming?

For sure. :)

Didn't we have a guy on VN before that did designs and this was one of his concepts? I recall his posting or someone posting for him images of various designs I thought were very cool But of course the Paladins of the Past hated them.

I'm so desperate for winning football that if it helps with recruiting, I say like Nike do whatever they want with the Tennessee brand.

Reactions: 1 person
Please God no, no checkerboard stripe. As for different colored helmets, who you want to look like, UK?

VN Store

Back