What would be the punishment if a fan happened to assault an opposing coach...

In the middle of a game?

Hypothetically of course...what would be the fine, charge, etc?

:naughty:

If a fan was that stupid then they need to be put away for a long time. I hope your not talking about a Tennessee fan doing this. But Hypothetically talking I hope your not talking about Kiffin when he come back to Tennessee this year with Alabama. You would see it all over Sportscenter, talk shows, we do not need any more bad press. Hypothetically speaking.

Reactions: 3 people
Simple Assault is a Class A Misdemeanor that carries up to 11 months and 29 days in the local county jail and a fine of up to 2,500 dollars. Aggravated Assault is a Class C Felony punishable by 3 to 15 years depending on your criminal history and carries a fine up to 10,000 dollars. I’d say not worth it but that’s just me, I am sure you will find several on here that will say it is.

jail time and banned from sporting events for tennessee for life.

triple-dog-dare.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You should be more concerned about the civil suit that would wipe you out than your stay in the pokey. Looking forward to seeing you on espn/youtube!

If you punch Kiffin it is just a simple assault, which is a class A misdemeanor. You will be taken to jail, but will be able to make bond ASAP. You will be on probation for a year, and face fines.

In a way we should be thankful for Kiffin and Dooley. Without those two we probably dont have The Butch. And i am for one very happy with where the program stands. Because the future is extremely bright. And if your talking basketball. Yes i wanted Bruce back. But i have come to the realization like most fans that we are in good hands with Martin. Its been a long time since ive searched some of the more top rated recruits and seeing Tennessee at least get a mention.

Reactions: 1 person
if its Kiffin,2 lifetime seats in the Terrace,immediately following the players
picking you up Rudy style and carrying you off the field followed by a UT victory...

seems legit,go for it

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back