Did Tee Martin influence Adoree Jackson to take us out of the picture?

SpiritOfNeyland

Rivals has Adoree recruited by Tee Martin.

I would have NEVER thought Tee capable of purposefully throwing his alma mater under the bus, but my opinion on Tee greatly changed when he was hating on Jalen Hurd on NSD.

Any thoughts?

We offered to pay his bills but his wife told him no stuffin' the turkey, if you take the job. Cause she wanted to be a professional singer, yet she still ain't out in the mainstream limelight.

It's his job to sell the University of Southern California. It's not his job to sell the University of Tennessee just so that many of you geniuses don't get butt hurt.

For the love of God.

Reactions: 4 people

I would have NEVER thought Tee capable of purposefully throwing his alma mater under the bus, but my opinion on Tee greatly changed when he was hating on Jalen Hurd on NSD.

Any thoughts?

Hopefully Robert Gillespie is throwing Florida under the bus when he talks to recruits considering Tennessee and Florida since we pay him to do so.

Reactions: 11 people
If we are ever in a coaching battle with Ferris State then we are in major trouble, but I hope Butch pushes a kid toward UT instead of his alma mater.

He works for USC, for the love of god, let it go. Sheesh.

Amen! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

If you work for Pepsi Cola you shouldn't drink Coca Cola.
If you work for Hagen Daz you should be eating Ben&Jerry's ice cream.

Reactions: 1 person

Any thoughts?

David Cutcliffe went to Alabama. How would you have felt if you found out he was steering UT recruits to Bama while on the UT payroll?

VN Store

Back