Official Orange & White Game Info

govols105

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Gameday

ADMISSION

Admission for all Orange & White Game activities is FREE. Parking will be free, with additional parking on the UT Ag Campus and a free shuttle to Circle Park.

FAN DAY

Fan Day will take place at Neyland Stadium from 12:30 - 1:30 PM. Fans should enter at Gate 7. Autographs are limited to 1 item per person. The Tennessee Cheer team, Dance team and Smokey will be on hand. Those attending Fan Day will be the first to receive the new Coach Jones schedule poster.
GATES

Gates will open at 1:30. Gates 4, 6, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21 and 23 will be available for entry.
"I WILL GIVE MY ALL FOR TENNESSEE" MINI SIGN

The first 10,000 fans to enter Neyland Stadium for the game will receive a mini "I Will Give My All For Tennessee" sign courtesy of Coca-Cola.
VOL VILLAGE

We will have Vol Village activities setup at the Gate 21 plaza/amphitheatre for fans to enjoy prior to the game.
FAN SHOP

We will unveil and have available for sale the new official Tennessee Football fan shirt presented by DISH for 2014. The shirt will be available at the Official Team Shop tent during Fan Day, the Gate 20 Team Shop and the UC VolShop.
VFL FLAG FOOTBALL CLASSIC

At halftime, members of the Tennessee Football family will take part in a VFL Flag Football Game. Among those scheduled to play in the game are Leonard Little, Peerles Price, Travis Stephens and Al Wilson.
NEYLAND & NELSON AWARDS

Prior to the game we will honor Duke head coach and former Tennessee assistant, David Cutcliffe, as the 2014 recipient of the Neyland Trophy. Longtime media personality, Tim Brando, will be honored with the Lindsey Nelson Broadcasting Award.
2014 SEASON TICKETS

Fans interested in 2014 season tickets will have the option to view available seats. Seats eligible for purchase will be marked and information tables will be located at Gate 21 and Gate 10. If a you would like to schedule an appointment to view seats, please fill out the form by clicking this link.

Reactions: 7 people
This might be a silly question, but will the VFL players be at the signing tables like the present players? Its been a while since my last O&W game. Also is there a list of all the VFL players that are playing in the flag football game? Thanks for any help. GBO! :rock:

Please let the weather be nice cause I plan on being there if it is.

Good info. Thanks for posting. My son and I went last year and had a great time. I really like the way Coach Jones is doing it, and the fact that it is free again. Charging even $5 was a horrible idea.

What is the deal about camera's? I would love to bring my Nikon and Zoom lens if allowed.

This will be my first O&W game, though I have been to several season games. Do they do the Vol walk before the game, and if so, when will it be?

Which of you big spenders is winning the VIP Experience auction? You have to love the brutal, but necessary, disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: Per NCAA rules, this item cannot be redeemed by any student enrolled in 9th to 12th grade or junior college. Winning bidder must be a University of Tennessee fan and supporter and must dress and act accordingly and in a professional and courteous manner while participating in this experience. At the sole discretion of Tennessee Athletic Department, if at any time during the Experience the winning bidder is not acting in a professional and courteous manner, Tennessee Athletics may end the Experience and no refund or additional services will be offered to the winning bidder whether or not the entire experience was completed. Winning bidder will be required to sign an indemnification waiver prior to participating. NCAA Rules: Please understand the University of Tennessee's obligation and commitment to abide by NCAA rules and regulations. Complying with these rules will ensure that Tennessee student-athletes remain eligible for competition. Failure to comply places the entire University of Tennessee Athletics Department in violation of NCAA rules and jeopardizes our institution's good standing with the NCAA.
Due to NCAA Rules, prospect-aged athletes (grades 9-12) are not eligible to participate as a bidder, an auction item winner or guest of the auction item winner.
Re-distribution of auctioned items must have written approval from the University of Tennessee Athletics Compliance Office. Memorabilia may not be re-sold for any purpose without prior University of Tennessee Athletics Compliance Office approval.
By clicking submit when you bid on an auction, you confirm your knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations pertaining to this request and agree to abide by all said guidelines. You understand that the UT Athletics Department reserves the right to request the return of memorabilia or autographed items if guidelines are not followed.

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - University of Tennessee

I know this is a stupid question, but will there be concessions at the OW game?

My wife and I have done the young alumni thing the last few years so we've had free food so I can't remember if the concession stands are open or not.

The game will not be televised, replayed or streamed online. Deerpark12 has confirmed this in other threads. Basically if you don't go, you'll never see this game. Pretty upset about this.

Reactions: 2 people
I know this is a stupid question, but will there be concessions at the OW game?

My wife and I have done the young alumni thing the last few years so we've had free food so I can't remember if the concession stands are open or not.

There was concessions last year, I think they had everything they normally have food wise.

VN Store

Back