Not only "Gets It"...he's all in!

GrowVol

Undeniable to me at this point. Knew "he gets it" last year...but its more than that.
Butch Jones is all Vol and is truly passionate about rebuilding our train wreck of a program.
He told Peyton that Tennessee was his dream job...I believe it now.
Thanks to CBJ for being all in.

Reactions: 12 people
:blink:

tumblr_mphwcr75Gb1rt4b5uo1_250.gif

:blink:

Reactions: 18 people
Just a little more time get threw this year and we will be on our way back to the glory days on the hill.:lolabove:

Reactions: 2 people
Undeniable to me at this point. Knew "he gets it" last year...but its more than that.
Butch Jones is all Vol and is truly passionate about rebuilding our train wreck of a program.

That's great and all, but it truly means nothing unless he actually rebuilds UT and wins games. I agree it matters though, because if he gets us winning again I don't fear him jumping ship.

Reactions: 1 person

Would you be pissed if fhe left Tennessee and went to Michigan and told them that he grew up watching Michigan football as a kid and he always wanted to coach there?

We, all have to be able to know when things are coach's speak or if the coach really means it.

I guarantee you, this is just coach's speak.... He very well may stay here and may retire from here but don't bank on it.

He loves Tennessee until a better position opens. What I mean by better position, is that it is a better position in his eyes.

Franklin loved Vandy or so he said, then he left and now he loves Penn State. No place he would rather be. Grew up listening to Penn State football with his grandfather. Went to a Joe Pa camp when he was in high school. Wore a Penn State jersey in highschool. etc. etc.

Reactions: 5 people
Would you be pissed if fhe left Tennessee and went to Michigan and told them that he grew up watching Michigan football as a kid and he always wanted to coach there?

This...all of these guys are hired guns.

Reactions: 4 people

That's orginal... Thanks

I'm just glad that what he speaks is being backed up by his, and his staffs', efforts off the field as well. Our last recruiting class was quite refreshing as it truly showed his efforts of the off season. I honestly think we are in great hands.

We, all have to be able to know when things are coach's speak or if the coach really means it.

I guarantee you, this is just coach's speak.... He very well may stay here and may retire from here but don't bank on it.

He loves Tennessee until a better position opens. What I mean by better position, is that it is a better position in his eyes.

Franklin loved Vandy or so he said, then he left and now he loves Penn State. No place he would rather be. Grew up listening to Penn State football with his grandfather. Went to a Joe Pa camp when he was in high school. Wore a Penn State jersey in highschool. etc. etc.

Are you seriously comparing Tennessee's football history to Vandy? Come on man!

Reactions: 5 people

^Butt hurt vandy fan IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
FYI - it's not good to open a thread like this when waiting for a client in a quiet room. Lots of "why is he laughing so hard by himself?" kinda looks from passer-bys.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back