Wow! We need more of

gw-rnd-rudy.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I don't think Weisman is doing it as an individual although he is at least doing it. I believe that there is a new culture being instilled by the staff and the team leadership. It excites me.

Reactions: 2 people
My grandfather was a coach at Colerain High School. Unfortunately he passed away a few months before Weisman committed, so I never had the chance to talk to him about Dylan.

I do know that Colerain probably sends as many players to UC than any HS in the state and he had a tremendous amount of respect for Butch Jones.

I don't think Weisman is doing it as an individual although he is at least doing it. I believe that there is a new culture being instilled by the staff and the team leadership. It excites me.

The article Cleary states that they are doing it on his own. Its not even his normal position. He's just trying to get better. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

The article Cleary states that they are doing it on his own. Its not even his normal position. He's just trying to get better. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.

Try comprehending the difference in "on his own" and a shift in culture. Trying to get better is part of a culture change. If you don't recognize that, comprehension is beyond your capability.

Kudos to Wiesman. I've really been impressed with this kid since his commitment. Hoping he can get some PT this year. That being said, I hope we don't have to resort to Peterman seeing the field. Feel bad for the guy, but it's just the truth.

VN Store

Back