Henderson Looks Serious About Playing Early

TNinOR

Blood = Orange HEX F77F00
Joe Henderson is putting in some serious work at the gym.

Attachments

• HendersonWorkingOut.jpg
    HendersonWorkingOut.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 839
Reactions: 22 people
The girl is a looker, no doubt, but seriously, Henderson looks much bigger now than some of his early recruiting
pics and videos from last year.

Reactions: 2 people
Here's a maybe less creepy photo of Henderson and his dad. He's definitely starting to look the part. Pops is also jacked.

BiUnrJ_CMAECtdt.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
There was a guy in that picture? I only saw the chick, everything else was a blur.

I'm not understanding why people posting recruit pictures doing everyday things cause people on here to make such negative comments about said posts. Maybe the people posting them are mature and don't think the way you do. If you see that pic as "creepy", maybe you should get some help. The rest of us just see a recruit giving his all for Tennessee. Jmo :hi:

Last edited:
Reactions: 52 people
What's weird is that chick is standing next to JH and he's focused on a smart phone rather than her. Wake up, young man.

Reactions: 1 person
I dunno, I find what the OP posted as interesting.

247 had him at 6'3 230 ( which as we know is too tall for a RB but pretty light for a DE)

It shows that even though he is not on campus with the other 14 with the luxury of the training facility and the staff that he got jacked the farfanugan up. I'm impressed he stayed busy and committed.

On a side note; most of you should feel bad for either trolling the OP or actually being that vagina blinded.

Last edited:
Some of yall need to get out more. Maybe try speed dating or OkCupid. Even better, do a spin class and kill two birds with one stone. There's real women out there and its ok to talk to them lol

Reactions: 3 people
I dunno, I find what the OP posted as interesting.

247 had him at 6'3 230 ( which as we know is too tall for a RB but pretty light for a DE)

It shows that even though he is not on campus with the other 14 with the luxury of the training facility and the staff that he got jacked the farfanugan up. I'm impressed he stayed busy and committed.

On a side note; most of you should feel bad for either trolling the OP with or actually being that vagina blinded.
Solid post is solid.

What's weird is that chick is standing next to JH and he's focused on a smart phone rather than her. Wake up, young man.

He's talking a "selfie" pic of the 2 of them so he's looking in a mirror in front of them to "center/focus" the picture IMO. And what if that's his sister? Waaaayyyyy too much scrutiny/analysis of this picture. All I see is a young recruit getting ready to play at UT.

Reactions: 11 people
Some of yall need to get out more. Maybe try speed dating or OkCupid. Even better, do a spin class and kill two birds with one stone. There's real women out there and its ok to talk to them lol

It's also disrespectful to your wife to be gawking over a picture of some girl on the internet imo.

Reactions: 5 people
Dude looks like he's added about 15 lbs of pure muscle. I don't remember him looking so heavy last fall. I hope he is ready to contribute early

VN Store

Back