ESPN Coaches Bracket

cbbowlingmd

Doctor of Orange
I know there is a thread for this in the Lady Vols forum, but I don't think that forum gets the exposure this one does, so I'm hoping the mods will leave this here for a couple days.

Right now, with about 20,000 votes in, Pat Summitt (amazingly) is losing to Joe Paterno of all people in the coaches bracket. This is the final round of voting from Apr 1-4. Please go to this link and vote for Pat.

SVP & Russillo's Coaches Bracket - ESPN

I don't need to hear about what a great coach Paterno was. I don't really care. I know it doesn't mean a lot in the long run, but the idea of Pat losing to this guy irritates me......even if it is just a silly voting poll.

Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 10 people
That's one messed up poll. I don't think I was looking at it correctly.

Paterno > Wooden?

How on earth...

Whatever. Voted for Pat.

Reactions: 5 people

Paterno > Wooden?

How on earth...

Whatever. Voted for Pat.

Some people think Wooden would have done nothing without Sam Gilbert taking care of players behind the scenes.

Paterno > Wooden?

How on earth...

Whatever. Voted for Pat.

Yeah no joke. Paterno over Wooden??? For the love of Pete. Most of those who voted for Paterno must know absolutely nothing about sports.

you can vote over and over if you use google chrome.

Open an incognito window

Paste in ESPN voting URL

vote Pat

Close window.

reopen and follow steps again.

that is how PSU fans are doing things to push the vote count.

Reactions: 3 people

Open an incognito window

Paste in ESPN voting URL

vote Pat

Close window.

Good advice.

Paterno was an arrogant jerk who told the PSU administration, "FU, I run this school, you don't tell me what to do, I TELL YOU!". And for years he protected a known pedafile!

If there is any justice in the world, "JoPa" is currently in the ultimate "hot seat"!

Reactions: 1 person
No contest Pat is the MOTHER OF WOMEN COLLEGE BASKETBALL, she put the women game on the map if it was not for her, the game would not be where it is today as we know it, Joe Pa. was a good coach, how many rings case closed, I don't see how a Penn State fan would think any different.

Open an incognito window

Paste in ESPN voting URL

vote Pat

Close window.

This works.

i have been cleaning out my cookies and it is letting me vote again,using crap cleaner,it will be hard to beat what ESPN has decided as the winner

what is a incognito window ? :)

If you use mozilla, easiest to do is right click link, open in "private window", vote, close window and restart.

Very similar to the chrome way but wanted to make sure we get as many votes as possible.

Texas is a swing state. We need to get them red.

South Carolina must have lots of UT fans, or one crazy fan. They have almost as many votes as TN does.

VN Store

Back