The "Thundering" Hurd

VolsnRavens

I ran across this picture of Jalen Hurd going to his prom. You know that young man is all Vol. Even the young lady's corsage is Orange and White. Nothing like a kid with his talent who grew up a Vol fan. Chooses his hometown team. I hope he stays 4 years, breaks all of the records and they change the name of the best player trophy to the Hurdsman Trophy. And before anyone says "The kid hasn't played one down of SEC football and your naming him a hall of famer" I tend to see things as 100% possible until it's proven otherwise. I'm just :crazy: like that. I guess I'm just a little:loco:. But I'm all Vol.

Attachments

• Jalen Hurd Prom.jpg
    Jalen Hurd Prom.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,540
Reactions: 41 people
This photo is from two years ago...all parties are most likely legally registered voters. :glare:

Agree. Very sad.

Lol I was kidding. I wouldn't tweet them directly or anything like that but I'm not opposed to checking out the football related things recruits are saying. They should know they have an audience by that time.

I ran across this picture of Jalen Hurd going to his prom. You know that young man is all Vol. Even the young lady's corsage is Orange and White. Nothing like a kid with his talent who grew up a Vol fan. Chooses his hometown team. I hope he stays 4 years, breaks all of the records and they change the name of the best player trophy to the Hurdsman Trophy. And before anyone says "The kid hasn't played one down of SEC football and your naming him a hall of famer" I tend to see things as 100% possible until it's proven otherwise. I'm just :crazy: like that. I guess I'm just a little:loco:. But I'm all Vol.

Sorry I didn't read a thing you just said.. I was too busy staring at the under aged girl in Jalen's arms.

Reactions: 5 people
Orange is beautiful on the football field, but kinda dumb and dumber-like on a tux. Jmo

ORANGE is BEAUTIFUL on a tux, or even if you dye your hair orange, didn't you know the only mistake GOD made was the GOLDEN GATES OF HEAVEN, HE FIXED THAT THEY ARE THE ORANGE GATES OF HEAVEN NOW.:)

Reactions: 2 people
Kids gonna go down as one of the best ever on the hill. It's apparent, he knows it, coaches know it, and fans know it. I can wait till our opponents get a first hand account.

Reactions: 1 person
Kids gonna go down as one of the best ever on the hill. It's apparent, he knows it, coaches know it, and fans know it. I can wait till our opponents get a first hand account.

Glad you're sure of this after 9 Spring practices.

Glad you're sure of this after 9 Spring practices.

Ain't nobody gonna even remember Herschel Walker's name once Hurd hits the scene :crazy:

Yeah but seriously, I mean its all speculation. But it is damn exciting seeing all the talent that has and will be coming in. Can't hate on people for being excited.

Ain't nobody gonna even remember Herschel Walker's name once Hurd hits the scene :crazy:

Yeah but seriously, I mean its all speculation. But it is damn exciting seeing all the talent that has and will be coming in. Can't hate on people for being excited.

Sorry, I'm just jaded when it comes to player potential. A guy named Chris Donald was gonna be awesome too at one point. Hope JH is the real deal, VN is not very forgiving with 5* flops.

Sorry, I'm just jaded when it comes to player potential. A guy named Chris Donald was gonna be awesome too at one point. Hope JH is the real deal, VN is not very forgiving with 5* flops.

Or over-inflated, self-created fan expectations.

Ha yeah that is completely understandable. We'll take all these good graces we've been giving him and multiply by -10 if he flops.

I just have one of those good feelings that I've been missing the past few years with this kid

VN Store

Back