Today's scrimmage at Neyland

TechnoVol

Any reports on how it went?

Supposedly it was family day at Neyland so I would hope we'll hear some personal accounts of how it went from people in attendance other than the media.

Hi my name is ****. I'm a husband and father. I make a living doing custom carpentry, but most importantly I'm a addict. I am currently on a binge and can't get enough. The high can't get here quick enough. We live in a real time world and yet the updates are floating in slower then steam off a turd on a cold winter morning. Though I am ashamed of my disease I find comfort in the support of my fellow addicts. Thank you Volnation for putting up with individuals who have such questionable character as myself.

Reactions: 2 people
Hi my name is ****. I'm a husband and father. I make a living doing custom carpentry, but most importantly I'm a addict. I am currently on a binge and can't get enough. The high can't get here quick enough. We live in a real time world and yet the updates are floating in slower then steam off a turd on a cold winter morning. Though I am ashamed of my disease I find comfort in the support of my fellow addicts. Thank you Volnation for putting up with individuals who have such questionable character as myself.

Wut

Reactions: 15 people

What the what......

Reactions: 4 people

I'm in the same boat brother.

Family Day selfie with jacob carter and butch and worley.

10151267_10201612081453138_359770433_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
TSR's Stokes' Stance

Stokes' Stance: Spring Practice 8 - Tennessee Sports Radio

"By the end of practice it was mostly Worley and Ferguson taking turns with the ones. Read into that what you will."

"Wolf got some nice work with the ones and I promise you, this kid is a ball player. He has to get more consistent at looking the ball in, he had some drops in the wet weather, but when he catches it he is a freight train."
Although Butch mentioned Helm in his interview. Also made some physical catches according to the artical

OL: "Whoever runs with the twoÂ’s at QB is still running for their life more often than not."

From the sound of it the defense struggled a bit. Some good plays but overall inconsistent

Summary: "I think today was a good day of learning for team 118. Once they watch the tape there are some really good things to be pointed out. It wouldnÂ’t surprise me at all if they came Tuesday and looked a lot better."

Last edited:
Going to nice when the roster is completely flipped. Seems like many Dooley's recruits have been over recruited or their roles have been reduced.

Reactions: 3 people
Are you suggesting that I named the only good players he recruited or are you wanting me to take the time to name more?
My point was that, despite his reputation as a coach, we still got some pretty good players while he was here. Oh, and it's not cool to make a blanket statement about current players based on your disdain for a former coach.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you suggesting that I named the only good players he recruited or are you wanting me to take the time to name more?
My point was that, despite his reputation as a coach, we still got some pretty good players while he was here. Oh, and it's not cool to make a blanket statement about current players based on your disdain for a former coach.

A lot of them dont fit the scheme that we are running. Some recruited for a 4-3 and some a 3-4. Itll be nice when the team is filled with nothing but players recruited for their scheme

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back