but I wish he didn't have such a sabanesque approach to these interviews

it was a lot more fun watching dooltabs in these kinds of interviews

I Give butch a 9/10 so far - great coach

but I wish he didn't have such a sabanesque approach to these interviews

it was a lot more fun watching dooltabs in these kinds of interviews

Got all the way to "Dool" :sleep:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

14+18=32.
Are we already losing players or are some going through a Jr. College to get the grades?

Dews went juco due to grades and Brown was also going to have to go that route for the same reason but the sooners swooped in and he qualified there. 2 of the other guys that counted were walk-ons. Hope that helps, I know I'm missing some stuff but thats all i can remember. I could be wrong so somebody correct me if thats the case, don't wanna hand out bad info.

Reactions: 1 person
Dews went juco due to grades and Brown was also going to have to go that route for the same reason but the sooners swooped in and he qualified there. 2 of the other guys that counted were walk-ons. Hope that helps, I know I'm missing some stuff but thats all i can remember. I could be wrong so somebody correct me if thats the case, don't wanna hand out bad info.

Dews went to prep, but not because of grades. He essentially grey shirted. Brown had grade issues. We back counted several. All 32 are '14 enrollees.

OC miss your input in politics. Keep up the good fight. Admire your patience and faith.

Thanks marcus. I venture over occasionally, but rarely feel the need to offer much input. They are usually the same arguments by the same people. Pretty repetitive.

:hi:

VN Store

Back