North Helmet Cam

Coach Jones working on 1 on 1 in the open field, simulating a bubble screen. An area UT couldn't defend and lacked on offense. The Vols now have the talent and personal to really take advantage of this on offense at WR.

Reactions: 1 person
I like this drill. Helps the defense tackle one on one better and helps the offense get better making them miss.

Who is the defender as the video ends? North shook him right off.

They need to do this drill every single day! Make it a competition first team to either miss or make 15 tackles win. Cause lord knows these guys could make a tackle in the flats or break a tackle there

Video is finally working for me.

Anybody else notice that gray long sleeve #14 tee one of the coaches or assistants were wearing? Tommy likey.
(edit: its at the :42 mark, same time that Butch is telling someone to get into the weight room lol)

Man that's awesome! It would be cool if they would wear a GoPro during a game. I wonder if the NCAA would allow them to wear them in a game?

Man that's awesome! It would be cool if they would wear a GoPro during a game. I wonder if the NCAA would allow them to wear them in a game?

I'm sure the 'AA could somehow charge for it that they would be all for letting players wear them in a game.

I thought this was a video of Kanye and Kim's new son North with a helmet cam showing Kim's boobies or something.

Carry on....

VN Store

Back