New Practice Video

Doesn't work for me... When they're embedded they seem to work more often

Reactions: 1 person
UT football is fun under Butch Jones, for this time of year atleast. Under Dooley the spring was always dull.
Who was the big guy that caught the one hander? Not Pearson but the big white guy? Was that one of our tight ends? I can't see the numbers well on my phone. If so then that's an upgrade over last year by leaps and bounds.

UT football is fun under Butch Jones, for this time of year atleast. Under Dooley the spring was always dull.
Who was the big guy that caught the one hander? Not Pearson but the big white guy? Was that one of our tight ends? I can't see the numbers well on my phone. If so then that's an upgrade over last year by leaps and bounds.

Didn't see the play your referencing specifically but it was likely Helm, I understand he has had some great catches.

Guy at 6:47(can't see the full jersey number) better learn to tackle without grabbing the face mask.

Loved seeing Riley at the 6:50 mark not afraid of contact! Could have easily, and probably should have, stepped out of bounds but went right at the defender for an extra yard or two.

Reactions: 2 people
This......• Limited: RB Marlin Lane, TE Woody Quinn

I know why Lane is limited. What happened to Woody Quinn. It must have been that circle of life drill against Brodus. ;) Knocked out of spring practice by the kicker. lololol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back