Is there a practice tonight??

Same here! Thank goodness for the basketVols but still! I'm jonesin' here!

images

Reactions: 5 people
Hope this helps.

"Please note that the Tennessee football team will practice on both Tuesday, March 25 and Wednesday, April 9. The Vols will not practice, as previously announced, on Sunday, March 30 and Tuesday, April 8."

I believe that calendar is a little outdated. Only a couple days are different though. Above is Freak's update to the practice thread. I think that is the most current we have

Last edited:
"Please note that the Tennessee football team will practice on both Tuesday, March 25 and Wednesday, April 9. The Vols will not practice, as previously announced, on Sunday, March 30 and Tuesday, April 8."

I believe that calendar is a little outdated. Only a couple days are different though. Above is Freak's update to the practice thread. I think that is the most current we have

Thanks for the update. Now I have something to look forward to this afternoon. :)

I thought that I had to wait a couple days for some football fix. Now I can be watching for Freaks notes of the practice.

So I guess practice is at 4:20 again today? I saw a schedule with times for each day somewhere when practice first started. I don't remember where though. Most were at 4:20 PM and a few were at 10:00 AM if I remember correctly.

All eastern time

VN Store

Back