Jarnell Stokes #4 NCAA basketball prospect to NFL

Jarnell Stokes, F, Tennessee
Particulars: 6-8, 260
Buzz: Tight end is the first position that comes to mind, as he is surprisingly nimble for his size. But he also has excellent strength and is a bull in the low blocks. With about 30 more pounds, he also would make a mighty intriguing offensive tackle. He has the footwork part down pat.

Jarnell is a specimen and a really nice person. You go Jarnell! BB playing big men are currently trending in the NFL at TE. :yes:

Last edited:
I wonder if Butch was at the tournament to show support for the team or to scout and talk FB with Stokes. I know Butch never stops recruiting.

Ridiculous thread. Most, if not all of the athletes on the list. will never sniff the NFL. You add 20-40 lbs on a player as most of the bigger men were projected, and it changes a guys game and his quickness. And the fast, quick players may have hands of stone and/or no ability to make a move and then absorb a hit afterwards. Its all hype.

This article is a pipe dream.

Enjoy Stokes on the basketball court. He does more than all right there I think. And NBA contracts are guaranteed, the NFL is not.

Stokes has shown enough speed in the NCAA tourney several times beating everybody down court to show he has NFL tight end type speed. If he isn't the top NFL bball prospect then I'm not breathing.

Ridiculous thread. Most, if not all of the athletes on the list. will never sniff the NFL. You add 20-40 lbs on a player as most of the bigger men were projected, and it changes a guys game and his quickness. And the fast, quick players may have hands of stone and/or no ability to make a move and then absorb a hit afterwards. Its all hype.

This article is a pipe dream.

Enjoy Stokes on the basketball court. He does more than all right there I think. And NBA contracts are guaranteed, the NFL is not.

Ridiculous thread? I think it was made for fun. Don't want to tell u what to do but don't take things so serious all the time (just a suggestion haha). I personally find it fun to think about how some guys could do in the NFL. I always thought Lebron James could have been a beast if he played football with his combo of size, speed, and athleticism. I could also see Stokes as a TE with his size (6'7" 260) and athleticism, he could be pretty a good receiving TE. He could use his size to box guys out just like Antonio Gates does and could be good in jump-ball situations (he's got the experience lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Ridiculous thread? I think it was made for fun. Don't want to tell u what to do but don't take things so serious all the time (just a suggestion haha). I personally find it fun to think about how some guys could do in the NFL. I always thought Lebron James could have been a beast if he played football with his combo of size, speed, and athleticism. I could also see Stokes as a TE with his size (6'7" 260) and athleticism, he could be pretty a good receiving TE. He could use his size to box guys out just like Antonio Gates does and could be good in jump-ball situations (he's got the experience lol).

Exactly, Labron would be ridiculously amazing on the gridiron. That would be fun to watch. Incredible physical specimen.

VN Store

Back