Rumor of Rumors

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
There’s a rumor of a rumor. Something they’re saying. A whispered utterance. An as yet unfounded claim. The baseball Vols are winning. The Lady Vols always have. The men basketball team is currently performing better than expected. But it’s the football team of which the rumor concerns. There is a furtive but increasingly rumbling rumor of an orange storm brewing. Word is that the Volunteer athletics success is serving notice that, when lightning strikes, thunder follows.
https://vimeo.com/89751624

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 people
Are those your Dobb Goblins too on vimeo?

Well, they are my ideas. I got a bud who so far doesn't mind doing quickie jobs for my Vols stuff ideas and posting them. Guy can't hear but loves the Vols and does computer stuff I don't know how to do.

Last edited:
Well, they are my ideas. I got a bud who so far doesn't mind doing quickie jobs for my Vols stuff ideas and posting them. Guy can't hear but loves the Vols and does computer stuff I don't know how to do.

Never had a buddy that did quickies for me. I guess you're lucky? Amirite?

Reactions: 1 person

Gotcha.

Nobody before, now, or since does screenplay dialogue like Tarantino ... nobody ...

Reactions: 3 people
"What does CBJ look like?...Does he look like a Bi@#h?" ???

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

There’s a rumor of a rumor. Something they’re saying. A whispered utterance. An as yet unfounded claim. The baseball Vols are winning. The Lady Vols always have. The men basketball team is currently performing better than expected. But it’s the football team of which the rumor concerns. There is a furtive but increasingly rumbling rumor of an orange storm brewing. Word is that the Volunteer athletics success is serving notice that, when lightning strikes, thunder follows.
https://vimeo.com/89751624

Are you enrolled in a creative writing class or something?

gal-screencap-charlie-sheen.jpg

VN Store

Back