Wanna Help Tennessee Recruit?

NighthawkVol

Show up in force at the Orange & White Game. It's free. Tell your friends to come. If you think 61,000 at last year's spring game got some folks' attention, imagine what 90,000 will do.

We all get ourselves on pins and needles about Tennessee recruiting, sometimes get upset when we don't get who we want, and thank the stars when we do...but here's your opportunity to help recruiting. Kids notice when the fanbase turns out in force for a Spring Game. And it's very impressive to them.

April 12. 3:00 EST. Free admission. Put it on your calendars. I pledge to be there and bring 2 more. How bout you?

Reactions: 45 people
Do they still have a autograph signing sesson over at the old practice field across from the baseball field at 9 or 10am? Its been 5 years Since I last got to go. This year is a done deal.

Show up in force at the Orange & White Game. It's free. Tell your friends to come. If you think 61,000 at last year's spring game got some folks' attention, imagine what 90,000 will do.

We all get ourselves on pins and needles about Tennessee recruiting, sometimes get upset when we don't get who we want, and thank the stars when we do...but here's your opportunity to help recruiting. Kids notice when the fanbase turns out in force for a Spring Game. And it's very impressive to them.

April 12. 3:00 EST. Free admission. Put it on your calendars. I pledge to be there and bring 2 more. How bout you?

I will be there bringing 4 more with me raising H@@L now not to much raising H@@l, TO MANY KIDS AROUND.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Best and worst Post title I've seen. I thought I was going open it and CBJ was going to leave a recruiting position open for one of the Volnation members because we are so awesome at evaluating talent. lol On another note, I will be traveling to the O & W game for the first time since I've been up here in MD. Many, Many years. Very excited to see this team. Maybe we can get a VN tailgate section. Go Vols #team118 #secchamps :D

On top of that Students show up please!!!!1 If we can get the students in there it would be a great start!

I totally was expecting you to say,... then stop tweeting recruits!

Meh, I think I will keep recruiting through creepy Facebook messages and twitter stalking. Thanks though. :)

Do they still have a autograph signing sesson over at the old practice field across from the baseball field at 9 or 10am? Its been 5 years Since I last got to go. This year is a done deal.

The morning of at Neyland filed, but don't bring any items because Jonny Football rules they are only allowed to sign UT given pictures of the players.

:good!:

VN Store

Back