Saying it FIRST!

knoxvols11

It's still the offseason and several on here are looking the schedules and saying (if) this and that etc.. As I look at the schedule, if Utah State does infact slip up and beat us as the odds makers have stated and we are shell shocked going into the Arky St. game and Arky St. is comparable to WKU minus the turnovers, we very well could be 1-7 heading into the Ala game. Now, I venture to guess if the Sooners do to us what Oregan did last year there will be a total melt down on here like last year! So, if it comes to that and it very well may, do all the brick by brick layers on here turn on Butch and call for his replacement?

It's still the offseason and several on here are looking the schedules and saying (if) this and that etc.. As I look at the schedule, if Utah State does infact slip up and beat us as the odds makers have stated and we are shell shocked going into the Arky St. game and Arky St. is comparable to WKU minus the turnovers, we very well could be 1-7 heading into the Ala game. Now, I venture to guess if the Sooners do to us what Oregan did last year there will be a total melt down on here like last year! So, if it comes to that and it very well may, do all the brick by brick layers on here turn on Butch and call for his replacement?

This may set the standard for preemptive meltdowns.

Reactions: 46 people
Correction:

You are not the first to post an inane, convoluted post in the midst of a holiday drinking binge.

Reactions: 32 people
And what if Russian tanks roll into Poland, what then? The whole world melts down that's what! Don't worry Utah State is this years Cincinnati. Some easy money if you are so inclined.

Reactions: 3 people

Before posting make sure the events are in order, Also, Arky state won't be coached by Bobby Petrino so there is no comparison. Utah state is a good team. Winning that game will tell us how our season will turn out. 5-7 to 7-5 is my range marker for this season.

Reactions: 2 people

Could we get through spring practice before we start writing off next season?

Reactions: 1 person

Regardless of what you choose to call yourself it's hard to read your spill without getting the feeling that is what you would like to happen.

Reactions: 4 people
People here are real scared of OU after the Sugar Bowl, but according to those on here that actually watched them last season that game was definitely an exception and not the rule. They lost to a Texas team that got absolutely stomped by Ole Miss.

Reactions: 3 people
That scenerio is not what I'm wanting to happen-far from it. I'm mearly pointing out (against all those claiming big possibilities) the realistic view of what can/could/may very well happen. And, referring to all of the hoopla surrounding Butch and the brick by brick slogan. Reference to Oregan is not directly to Okla but that tyoe of blowout and how many will start calling for his head just as those who claimed CDD was better than CLK then changed their minds!

cheech.gif

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back