ESPN interview of Mack Crowder identifying

Oh he is VERY smart. The kid graduated near the top of class and A's are easy for him. A scholar he is and ran in his family. He's dad is a CEO of a coal company and brother went to an Ivy league school. He will be just fine. Go get em Mack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I think he's going to be one we talk about for awhile.I going out on a limb and compare him to Big Al , the QB on the O line like Al was on D.

No BS, I work at Archer's BBQ (best bbq I'm town no question), and Mack crowder came in a couple of weeks ago, and I recognized him. This was a week into spring practice, and it was an off day so my man got 2 plates which equals to about a pound of pork and 4 sides for himself. I spoke to him; he seems very polite and humble. Definitely hungry and he said the o line meets on Saturday nights after dinner to lift together. Anyways, when he left, he dropped a UT wristband on the counter. It says "together, we attack" with a power T on it. So now I have a new gameday accessory, and a cool story, bro.

Reactions: 13 people
No BS, I work at Archer's BBQ (best bbq I'm town no question), and Mack crowder came in a couple of weeks ago, and I recognized him. This was a week into spring practice, and it was an off day so my man got 2 plates which equals to about a pound of pork and 4 sides for himself. I spoke to him; he seems very polite and humble. Definitely hungry and he said the o line meets on Saturday nights after dinner to lift together. Anyways, when he left, he dropped a UT wristband on the counter. It says "together, we attack" with a power T on it. So now I have a new gameday accessory, and a cool story, bro.
Coolest story I've seen on here in a while, bro. I'm jelly mad.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh he is VERY smart. The kid graduated near the top of class and A's are easy for him. A scholar he is and ran in his family. He's dad is a CEO of a coal company and brother went to an Ivy league school. He will be just fine. Go get em Mack.

Actually, his brothers (older) both played football at Ivy league schools. One of them is in law school at UT now.

Awesome, now tell Archer to get some deep friers in that joint like he had in Farragut and bring those damn wings back. They were the best thing on his menu IMO.

"Together, we attack". That's pretty ballin. And that is a cool story, bro.

Love to see a player drenched in sweat after practice.

homo/no homo, who cares.

VN Store

Back