Former vol Ovince st. preux won a fight on the ppv card

themicah85

last night with a choke hold. He wore orange shorts and was listed as fighting out of Knoxville. Not huge news, just thought id share and didn't see it posted.

Reactions: 13 people
From the 2004 media guide.

Attachments

• fbpro_2004-04-17spring_039.jpg
    fbpro_2004-04-17spring_039.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 188
He better not join the WWE or TNA (like a lot MMA guys have) or he will lose a lot of fans on this board.

Just look at the some of the stuff said about Daniel Hood in thread about his wrestling debut.

He better not join the WWE (like a lot MMA guys have) or he will lose a lot of fans on this board.

Just look at the some of the stuff said about Daniel Hood in thread about his wrestling debut.

Like which MMA guys?
Outside of Ken Shamrock...who else can you mention that started in MMA and moved over to pro wrestling?

Like which MMA guys?
Outside of Ken Shamrock...who else can you mention that started in MMA and moved over to pro wrestling?

To be honest I haven't regularly watched wrestling in 6 or 8 years but guys I can think of that have done both are Batista, Brock Lesnar and Rampage Jackson.

He better not join the WWE or TNA (like a lot MMA guys have) or he will lose a lot of fans on this board.

Yea, whatever you do don't go to the WWE and make alot of money.:blink:

Alot of MMA guys have?

Aside from King Mo a little, Ken Shamrock 15 years ago, and Josh Barnett in Japan what MMA guys have made that jump?

Edit: just saw your other post.

Last edited:
To be honest I haven't regularly watched wrestling in 6 or 8 years but guys I can think of that have done both are Batista, Brock Lesnar and Rampage Jackson.

Bobby Lashley and Tito Ortiz also.

Dan Severn, Tank Abbott.

Batista, Lesnar and Lashley were wrestlers first.

Bellator (King Mo, Tito and Page) has their guys crossover some, promoting reasons I guess.

I do remember Severn now though, only him and Shamrock really did it seriously. Well and Barnett in Japan.

I follow mma and he's really looking sharp lately. Mike Goldberg also mentioned when he was walking out that he was a former Tennessee player. He normally wears a Tennessee hat when walking out too.

Didn't Kevin Nash come back to WWE earlier this year for one match? Always cool to see former Vols make it big.

I'm sure he really cares what people are saying about him on this board...

VN Store

Back