Woooh! Coach Jones must have been pissed at practice today

Brave Volunteer

Have a friend who goes to UT and he texted me saying that CBJ was REALLY angry at practice today. Said he could hear him from his dorm room! He don't know who or what he was mad at but he said he distinctly heard CBJ yell "Can't believe we gave you a scholarship!"

Reactions: 1 person
All a smoke screen to throw off opponents!

What did Phil do when he got mad? Was he a yeller or a cusser? Just curious. I assume Dooley was a belittler.

He was yelling at Von Pearson because after his one handed catch yesterday he made today with no hands at all !!

Reactions: 3 people
What did Phil do when he got mad? Was he a yeller or a cusser? Just curious. I assume Dooley was a belittler.

Phil: Doggonit son get your head in the game!

Kiffin: Gives players the silent treatment like the little girl he is.

Dooley: Wadda you think you're doing? You look like you're playing Pop Warner out there!

Butch: LLLEETTT'SSSS GGGOOOO

JMO

Reactions: 2 people
Was there a scrimmage type practice today? Maybe when the videos come out we'll see what the yelling was about.

Have a friend who goes to UT and he texted me saying that CBJ was REALLY angry at practice today. Said he could hear him from his dorm room! He don't know who or what he was mad at but he said he distinctly heard CBJ yell "Can't believe we gave you a scholarship!"

Was Brian Darden in uniform today?

Reactions: 2 people
Heard the defensive line was getting torched first half. Second half they were getting sacks left and right. Hmmm must be a correlation here lol.

I would have to question how loudly one man would have to be heard outside of the stadium. Further more...in someone's dorm room?

Reactions: 7 people
And people got mad at Dooley for throwing players under the bus.

Been a while since I was in school there but there weren't too many dorms near the practice field. I call BS....

Not BS! His dorm is near the stadium. With the window open and CBJ on the bull horn he can hear him. I have no reason to BS. Not everyone has an agenda.

Reactions: 5 people
Not BS! His dorm is near the stadium. With the window open and CBJ on the bull horn he can hear him. I have no reason to BS. Not everyone has an agenda.

For what it's worth, I don't think anyone was calling BS on you. Maybe just implying that your buddy who text you may have been stretching the truth.

Lol. I was at the KY game year before last and smokey charged at the Ky kicker just before the start of the second half. That was funny.

Ha I was there too and that was the one thing I missed. I heard the crowd start laughing and I turned around right after it happened.

VN Store

Back