2 things I want to bring to everyones attention in the offseason

bornbleddinorange

we'll get em next year
1. We need to try to bring as many people to the O & W game as possible. There was a lot of hype about last years O & W game, and we need to be sure and have another good showing this year.

2. We have Bama @ home again this year. No matter how bad, or good things are we must buy tickets to this game. The crowd should not look the same as it did during Dooley's last year. That was one of the worst moments in UT football history. Peyton Manning literally looking over 50% Alabama fans in Neyland Stadium.

Us as fans have a very limited impact on us coming back as a football program. These are two things we can do to help show former plays, current players, and future players that we are one of the best programs in the country.

Go vols!

Reactions: 16 people
1. We need to try to bring as many people to the O & W game as possible. There was a lot of hype about last years O & W game, and we need to be sure and have another good showing this year.

2. We have Bama @ home again this year. No matter how bad, or good things are we must buy tickets to this game. The crowd should not look the same as it did during Dooley's last year. That was one of the worst moments in UT football history. Peyton Manning literally looking over 50% Alabama fans in Neyland Stadium.

Us as fans have a very limited impact on us coming back as a football program. These are two things we can do to help show former plays, current players, and future players that we are one of the best programs in the country.

Go vols!

The Bama game is going to be crazy. One, it's Bama. And two, Kiffin will be in town wearing "that time of the month" red.

Reactions: 9 people
The crowd should not look the same as it did during Dooley's last year. That was one of the worst moments in UT football history. Peyton Manning literally looking over 50% Alabama fans in Neyland Stadium.

Peyton Manning played for Dooley?? WoW! Where have I been?

The Bama game is going to be crazy. One, it's Bama. And two, Kiffin will be in town wearing "that time of the month" red.

Kiffin is only a big deal for the fans. There are no players left...and I don't think there are any coaches left from 2009.

UT fans should pack the house because it's Bama...not because of an assistant coach for Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
The crowd should not look the same as it did during Dooley's last year. That was one of the worst moments in UT football history. Peyton Manning literally looking over 50% Alabama fans in Neyland Stadium.

If you weren't too busy being a jackass you'd have remembered Peyton attended the game.

Reactions: 37 people
While there were a lot of Bama fans in Neyland back in 2012, it wasn't close to 50%.

Fulmer's last year was when it seemed like half the UT fans sold their tickets.

Johnny Knoxville

UT Douche, left. UT Legend, right

Alabama_Tenn_Football_t607.jpg

Dooley: We're this close to beating Bama

Manning, Thinking: My God we are in trouble

Reactions: 4 people
I would rather burn my tickets than sell them to a bamer. :crazy:

Just give them to me and Shirley. We'd definitely attend or send the Vols loving deaf couple we know here. They'd be used, you could darn sure of that.

UT Douche, left. UT Legend, right

Dooley: We're this close to beating Bama

Manning, Thinking: My God we are in trouble

Dooley: "Follow along here Peyton. In WWII, the Germans blah, blah, blah...

Peyton (thinking): They haven't changed the cheerleading outfits since I was in school.

Reactions: 2 people
We will be coming down for several games if I can get decent tickets but not the Bama game. Sure wish we could be there. Orange sure looks better that the "crimson tired."

We are definitely coming for the O&W game. It will be a quick down and back trip, but I don't want to miss that game.

Poor Peyton. He looks like he thinking that this is worse than a root canal.:eek:lol: Just thinking about Dooley gives me a headache.

Kiffin is only a big deal for the fans. There are no players left...and I don't think there are any coaches left from 2009.

UT fans should pack the house because it's Bama...not because of an assistant coach for Bama.

atta boy..... I knew you could find a negative out of it.....

Rip, you sure took a long nap.:eek:lol:
GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back