Can we Please sing this at Neyland?

lukeneyland

God Save the Heup
I'm also a Liverpool supporter ( yes the other football),and this has got to be one of my favourite chants they sing. Perhaps this would be fitting to direct at florida? I can hear it echoing around Neyland already!

**** off florida university, You ain't got no history,6 titles,13 leagues, thats what we call history

***** off chelsea fc & TEAM NAMES at start of semi 1/5/07 - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
its a cool chant.. but in the immortal words(IMO) of Inky Johnson.. Tennessee don't take the back seat to nobody!

As in we have our own cool traditions and songs :)

Plus.. we gun whoop dat arse!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I like tradition but would love to see our band play the theme music of Peter Gunn
at games once in a while.

Reactions: 2 people
sit down, i can't see

I'm sure that is the most said thing in the stadium. I was at the Southern Miss game a few years ago and some guy called security to get me to sit down. The whole section was standing, but he took issue with me because I was in the back of it. This was the very back of the student section. Neyland is full of whiny little *****es. Therefore, a soccer song would fit right in.

I'm also a Liverpool supporter ( yes the other football),and this has got to be one of my favourite chants they sing. Perhaps this would be fitting to direct at florida? I can hear it echoing around Neyland already!

**** off florida university, You ain't got no history,6 titles,13 leagues, thats what we call history

I hope you weren't offended by any of these oldies. They don't accept change much and soccer isn't well received by southerners very well, and they don't like to mess with traditions.

First of all, we don't need to copy fake kickball fans!

Second, what is this about, "**** off florida university, You ain't got no history,6 titles,13 lea
gues, thats what we call history."

History is only important when your present sucks.

Last time the students all started chanting f--- something, I don't recall it being taken/going over too well with the university.

VN Store

Back