Utah State Gametime

jtlhotspot

BUTCH PLEASE
I know someone who works for the city and he said they were notified by ESPN that the Utah State game will be on a Sunday @ 8pm. The source told me that the reason they were told ahead of time is so they can make sure they have enough workers to control traffic, block off roads, etc. What do you think about our first game being on a Sunday night?

Well I think if it is on a Sunday night, that just means more exposure for the UT brand. If your information is correct, I am assuming we will be the only NCAAF game on that night. That means recruits, and the whole nation, is all eyes on UT. It would be good marketing if you ask me.

Reactions: 4 people
if it is really at that time they need to inform public about it asap, so folks can prepare to take monday off to travel to the game sunday night.

Reactions: 4 people
I think in 2004 we played on Sunday also against UNLV wearing the retro jerseys. I was there watching 2 freshmen QBs Brent Shaffer and Eric Ainge.

Reactions: 1 person
I know someone who works for the city and he said they were notified by ESPN that the Utah State game will be on a Sunday @ 8pm. The source told me that the reason they were told ahead of time is so they can make sure they have enough workers to control traffic, block off roads, etc. What do you think about our first game being on a Sunday night?

Be a lot of empty desks come Monday am.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like watching college football games on Sundays.

Reactions: 8 people
if it is really at that time they need to inform public about it asap, so folks can prepare to take monday off to travel to the game sunday night.

This. Folks with more than a couple hours drive will need to know well in advance if it's a Sunday night.

VN Store

Back