DT Greg Clark is no longer on Team

Read on TOS Greg Clark is no longer on Team.

Is CBJ weeding them out or what?

Sure do hope we get Pig back!

Players tend to weed themselves out.

Kiffin's 13 months I remember about 20 or more players that left. I guess Lane didn't consider the 25 signing class limit.

Kiffin's 13 months I remember about 20 or more players that left. I guess Lane didn't consider the 25 signing class limit.

Didn't a couple of his recruits literally 'weed' themself out of a scholarship?

Reactions: 27 people
2* that was recruited over. Best of luck, Greg.

He did pretty well as a backup last year and was likely going to get a good amount of playing time this year, so I don't think it was so much him being recruited over. From what I read it looks like he has already graduated and didn't want to play anymore.

Reactions: 3 people
If he has his paper already and knows he's not a pro player, why not start your professional career now? The gridiron is not the only place for competition.

Reactions: 6 people

For some reason, I am noticing that the players leaving Butch's team were bottom-feeders. For Kiffin, that wasn't always the case.

Reactions: 2 people
For some reason, I am noticing that the players leaving Butch's team were bottom-feeders. For Kiffin, that wasn't always the case.

Kiffin ran off almost all of the walk-ons & players who hardly ever played. In his world, they weren't good enough to associate with him.

Reactions: 1 person
Making room

Likely more to come

He was a redshirt senior. He wasn't taking anyone's spot next year. He has game experience at a very thin spot on this team (DT). I have a hard time believing the coaching staff did much pushing on this one. He would have been low-cost insurance at the least.

Reactions: 3 people
He did pretty well as a backup last year and was likely going to get a good amount of playing time this year, so I don't think it was so much him being recruited over. From what I read it looks like he has already graduated and didn't want to play anymore.

He obviously didn't WANT IT.

He was a redshirt senior. He wasn't taking anyone's spot next year. He has game experience at a very thin spot on this team (DT). I have a hard time believing the coaching staff did much pushing on this one. He would have been low-cost insurance at the least.

I may be wrong, but did we not blue shirt some of the 33

I may also be wrong when I thought that a blue shirt was given a scholarship if a current player left the team

Am I wrong?

My job is to jump to conclusions without knowing facts.......please don't interfere with that.

Reactions: 5 people
Best of luck to him. He may not have been a starter, but he still rode out some of the toughest times in UT football history

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back