SEC Network got another provider

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
Dish network has signed a deal to carry the SEC Network.

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEWS/tabid/473/Article/249610/dish-to-provide-sec-network-nationally-for-august-14-debut.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Loyal Dish guy getting happy...bout now :dance2:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
You won't have the SECN until they reach an agreement which isn't looking good right now.

they couldnt even get a deal with the weather channel or PAC 12 --- Direct sucks and the clock is ticking on Comcast -- no deal by July 25 and its hello DishTv for me

they couldnt even get a deal with the weather channel or PAC 12 --- Direct sucks and the clock is ticking on Comcast -- no deal by July 25 and its hello DishTv for me

Dish is starting to pick up steam as they have signed the longhorn network too. AT&T uverse is coming to my area in July, That's who I'm rolling with. Direct is about to lose a lot of customers.

Reactions: 2 people
those cupcake games might be our only wins to enjoy :ermm:

Yup! I wonder what the package deal is gonna look like?

Over 100 men's basketball games
At least 45 football games
75 baseball games
60 women's games
plus 21 other Sec events.

What will be included

Tennessee-Utah State will either be SEC Network or SEC game of the week.

I haven't looked at the other SEC teams opener. However, With us being a underdog i think we have a good chance of being the GOTW.

Damn,my cable provider ETC doesn't have the SEC Network.:angry:

By the end of July will be when most of the deals are done. If your provider has reached a deal by then it would be time to make a switch.

VN Store

Back