Invitation to USU Fans

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Utah State University fans, an invitation to discuss our football teams. Previously, we had some rather nice Oregon Ducks fans in here who shared position by position discussions. I'd like to stress, discussions as opposed to debates. I found when ignoring the usual and expected snottiness of certain types of fans here the exchanges were both interesting and intelligent. I'd like to see such an exchange between USU and UT fans here, so invite any USU here to start it off.

Reactions: 1 person
Unless their cheerleaders are near as hot as the Ducks', which is extremely unlikely, this is a really bad idea.

Reactions: 6 people
Unless their cheerleaders are near as hot as the Ducks', which is extremely unlikely, this is a really bad idea.

images

not bad

Reactions: 13 people
There are better pics of the USU girls but I know the rules changed a little here concerning posting scantly clad women pictures.

Gotta keep it PC

Reactions: 1 person
Show us the trim you're pulling in if you're going to be that particular.

LOL, even if I posted a pic of my wife, no one would believe it.. just accuse me of grabbing pic off the internet or whatever. Let me just say I wouldn't trade mine for 5 of those.

LOL, even if I posted a pic of my wife, no one would believe it.. just accuse me of grabbing pic off the internet or whatever. Let me just say I wouldn't trade mine for 5 of those.

I wouldn't either if I had a lady. Good for you man.

Nice job! :good!:

I wouldn't either if I had a lady. Good for you man.

Quit posting on a chat board, take a shower, and get busy.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm forced to believe that it's better than VandyMania

True.

If nothing else, we can also discuss the pro's and con's of polygamy with USU fans.

What else are we going to talk about with Vandy fans....chardonnay? Please!

Winner in a landslide: USU

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't be so quick. 5 minutes spent over on their board last night revealed that 1) they're having a good time trolling us and 2) for some reason, a lot of them are Duck fans? No idea why, but they seem to have gotten the idea that because Oregon rolled Tennessee at home that U-State is going to do the same, because those teams are so similar and all, you know.

Reactions: 2 people
I fully expect both of their fans to show up.

While I don't think this is the best way to get a real discussion going by trolling usu fans two posts in, I will say Utah state has 25k students, so the school isn't much smaller than UT. The difference in fan base obviously comes from fans who never attended. No national base for usu.

I will be back in a little bit and I'll post a detailed and fair analysis if every position for usu

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back