3 Football players arrested

Somebody is going to be running stadium step at 5:00 AM. Fan next to me at yesterday's basketball game commented on how Under CBJ the Vols have had no off the field incidents. Jinx!

Brent Hubbs reports that the three players were A.J. Johnson, Dontavis Sapp, and Danny O'Brien.

Brent Hubbs reports that the three players were A.J. Johnson, Dontavis Sapp, and Danny O'Brien.

http://bit.ly/1f6HHO2

Hit that link up. The above guys are listed with no charges. Not a good look or a big deal. Just take this as a slap on the wrist for being college kids. Need more leadership from AJ Johnson specifically.

Credit Daniel Lewis of Nooga.com, stole that from his twitter.

Two seniors and AJ. Sounds like nothing will come of it, but guessing AJ will get punished.

Knox County Sheriff - 24 Hour Arrest List

Hit that link up. The above guys are listed with no charges. Not a good look or a big deal. Just take this as a slap on the wrist for being college kids. Need more leadership from AJ Johnson specifically.

Credit Daniel Lewis of Nooga.com, stole that from his twitter.

Addresses listed... now everyone knows where to send fan mail!

im ok with it.. means we may have a few pissed off players that want to hit somebody....

when we were good players got in fights all the time... oh the/good old/days:)

Reactions: 2 people
Oh thank GOD it was not for rape.

I love those young men so agree and remember in most college towns the University has a working relationship with the police department but not Knoxville. Seems the police are too big for their britches and have been for years, basically inept. Maybe they should visit Tallahassee.

Reactions: 1 person
I love those young men so agree and remember in most college towns the University has a working relationship with the police department but not Knoxville. Seems the police are too big for their britches and have been for years, basically inept. Maybe they should visit Tallahassee.

You think a college ballplayer should be allowed to do basically anything they choose and law enforcement turn their heads?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back