Releases signed for Paul Harris, Tom Smith and Tino Thomas

Harris sees the writing on the wall. Same for Tom Smith. Good luck to both of them.

Harris sees the writing on the wall. Same for Tom Smith. Good luck to both of them.

I was thinking there might be more than 3 in this boat. My question is, does anyone think they'll be more or is this it? Also, is there a deadline for this sort of thing?

I'm upset over losing Smith more than anybody. I thought like he looked like a capable 3rd down back. Harris I thought could've been good, but he got recruited over. Oh well

Reactions: 1 person
I'm upset over losing Smith more than anybody. I thought like he looked like a capable 3rd down back. Harris I thought could've been good, but he got recruited over. Oh well

I thought the same about Smith until I noticed he couldn't even get snaps during mop up duty.

I was thinking there might be more than 3 in this boat. My question is, does anyone think they'll be more or is this it? Also, is there a deadline for this sort of thing?

maybe more. depends on how many they sign and how returning players go through spring practice. those 2 reasons will dictate more moves if necessary

Currently laughing my arse off at the Jimmy moment I just had.

Went to twitter to look at Butch's quotes from today's press conference that I missed because of a mid morning appt. I follow a lot of UT football related sources. I counted exactly 9 different twitter accounts that all quoted Butch on the departure of these 3 guys ... all consecutively... All simultaneously and at the same time.

I then read further on my timeline other quotes from Butch, from these same sources.... they all moved on, seemingly in real time to the next set of quotes, again simultaneously.

Then, approximately 3 minutes later, I read this.....

@JimmyHyams: Butch Jones announces 3 Vols will not return: WR Paul Harris, DB Tino Thomas), Tom Smith, a RB. AJ Johnson still deliberating going pro

Bahahaha!!! You just can't make this stuff up. Not sure if he's a dollar but he's ALWAYS "a day late".

Reactions: 1 person
Currently laughing my arse off at the Jimmy moment I just had.

Went to twitter to look at Butch's quotes from today's press conference that I missed because of a mid morning appt. I follow a lot of UT football related sources. I counted exactly 9 different twitter accounts that all quoted Butch on the departure of these 3 guys ... all consecutively... All simultaneously and at the same time.

I then read further on my timeline other quotes from Butch, from these same sources.... they all moved on, seemingly in real time to the next set of quotes, again simultaneously.

Then, approximately 3 minutes later, I read this.....

@JimmyHyams: Butch Jones announces 3 Vols will not return: WR Paul Harris, DB Tino Thomas), Tom Smith, a RB. AJ Johnson still deliberating going pro

Bahahaha!!! You just can't make this stuff up. Not sure if he's a dollar but he's ALWAYS "a day late".

Classic Jimmy. Lol

Attrition the saban way. Good luck to those departing and thank you for choosing Tennessee. :salute:

Good luck to these guys.

Anyone know Paul's situation? Thought he was talented.

Let the countdown for mental meltdown begin before VOLorNUTTIN gets on here and flips out over Paul Harris.
angry-black-man-crazy-o.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Harris was a guy UT fans were elated to get this time last year. 4 star. Great film.

Smith and Tino were typical Dooley recruits.

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Costco...Iloveyou Welcome to Costco...Iloveyou
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back