Vols Switching to Nike?

Volunteer08

I know there have been rumors on TOS and Hubbs posted an article about it, but does anyone on this board know if there is any truth to it?

TIA

Well, I originally was opposed because I thought Nike did some stupid stuff with alternate jerseys, but Adidas has quickly caught up with that game. Now I guess I could care less.

Reactions: 8 people
I saw something about this a couple weeks ago. I believe that Nike and Under Armour were both being considered.

H to the ELL NO on Bike Athletics being our sponsor!!!!

20091022b-1.jpg

Last edited:
What is it Nike schools say? You don't pick Nike, Nike picks you?..

Being that Vandy has Nike I find that phrase rather invalid.

Reactions: 13 people
Those who post such a title without the obligatory question mark shall henceforth be banned for life!:nono:

Reactions: 5 people
Sorry about the lack of question mark.

As for the subject, TOS mentioned that Tennessee was taking bids from Under Armour and Nike. It also said that some coaches within the department were telling kids to "just do it."

TIFWIW. Please add to this thread if anyone has any additional information.

Sorry about the lack of question mark.

As for the subject, TOS mentioned that Tennessee was taking bids from Under Armour and Nike. It also said that some coaches within the department were telling kids to "just do it."

TIFWIW. Please add to this thread if anyone has any additional information.
Pretty sure they take bids every time the contract comes up. The current one ends in 2015 and gives a lot of stuff to UT that Nike won't to a 2nd tier program

Reactions: 1 person
Recruits like Nike, therefore I like Nike. Adidas always screw up Tennessee orange anyways...

This. I hate it. If you look up and down the sidelines there are 20 shades of orange. From the uniforms to the jackets ect. A buddy pointed it out a few years ago, now it bugs the crap out of me.

Reactions: 2 people
This. I hate it. If you look up and down the sidelines there are 20 shades of orange. From the uniforms to the jackets ect. A buddy pointed it out a few years ago, now it bugs the crap out of me.

If schools don't want changes they wont change it. Ala hasnt changed, Penn St hasnt. If there are drastic changea its because the school wanted and approved it. They can't just make changes and make rhe schools wear what they want. I hope we go Nike or Under Armour. I prefer UA over the 2 but either over Adidas. Would be great with Nike or Under Armour

Edit..Sorry I clicked on your response by accident, agree 100% with you!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back