Countdown to Kickoff - Team 118

RockyTop411

Thought it'd be a good idea to start this. It hasn't even been a week and I'm already anxious to see the improvement from this year to next.

August 30th, 2014 vs. Utah State.

Who's ready?

268 Days.

Reactions: 11 people
I can't wait for the O&W game. We've got 14 super talents to enjoy before the first season game. One step at a time!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Well this will be a tough one to start off with. We should win but it won't be a forgone conclusion. Utah State is currently ranked about 40 compared to us at 68 and even behind Indiana. Top recruiting class and EEs will swing the game in our favor though. Third game is at OK, another tough one for a young team. The it is at GA, FL at home, yada, yada, yada.

Brick by brick...great recruiting class leads to a much better 2014. Can't wait until we run through the T vs. Utah St. Go get um Butch!

Thought we already had a countdown thread.....

When Utah State's fans arrive, will they all be on bicycles wearing white shirts, dark pants, and brogues?

Reactions: 7 people
I just don't care for the team 117, team 118, and team # whatever bit..... They are all the Tennessee Vols...

So what team won the National Championship in 1998? The freaking Tennessee Volunteers.

I just don't care for the team 117, team 118, and team # whatever bit..... They are all the Tennessee Vols...

So what team won the National Championship in 1998? The freaking Tennessee Volunteers.

I think it's pretty lame as well. Kind of like the "red team" stuff with Bama. Just call them the 2014 Vols or Tennessee Vols. Enough with the slogan crap.

I think it's pretty lame as well. Kind of like the "red team" stuff with Bama. Just call them the 2014 Vols or Tennessee Vols. Enough with the slogan crap.

I think we should refer to the staff as Staff # or HC # instead of by their names

So HC # 23 will lead Team 118 onto the field in 2014. Will HC #23's second season be better than HC #22's?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back