Who are our early enrollees?

BruiserVol

I hate to start a thread, but I have a few questions and can't find a specific thread where I can ask them all. If it needs to be moved, please do and I apologize.

Who are our EE's? We have quite a few and that's great. Much more time to practice at the next level before the season.

Also I have a question about Hurd. What is the status on his shoulder he had surgery on? The injury happened on Espn at the beginning of the season so I assume he's had a lot of healing time. How will he be health wise for his early enrollment?

Tentative list as of right now:

RB - Jalen Hurd
WR - Neiko Creamer
WR - Josh Malone
WR - Lavon Pearson (JUCO)
TE - Daniel Helm
TE - Ethan Wolf
OT - Dontavious Blair (JUCO)
OG - Ray Raulerson
C - Coleman Thomas

DT - Owen Williams (JUCO)
DE - DaVonte Lambert (JUCO)
DE - Dimarya Mixon
LB - Jakob Johnson
CB - D'Andre Payne
CB - Emmanuel Moseley

Reactions: 14 people
I see 7-8 potential starters in that group. We're going to see a serious upgrade in talent at the skill positions next year.

Reactions: 1 person
They can only take 14 early enrollees, so somebody is going from the list above wont be coming in. If I remember correctly,Payne has said he is not going to be an EE.

They can only take 14 early enrollees, so somebody is going from the list above wont be coming in. If I remember correctly,Payne has said he is not going to be an EE.

Is our 85 scholly's at 71? Thought we could sign unlimited EE's, unless it exceeds 85, atleast that's what the NCAA rules state? :unsure:

RB - Jalen Hurd
WR - Neiko Creamer
WR - Josh Malone
TE - Daniel Helm
TE - Ethan Wolf
OG - Ray Raulerson
C - Coleman Thomas

DE - Dimarya Mixon
LB - Jakob Johnson
CB - D'Andre Payne
CB - Emmanuel Moseley

DE Henderson is also potential early entry

Is our 85 scholly's at 71? Thought we could sign unlimited EE's, unless it exceeds 85, atleast that's what the NCAA rules state? :unsure:

in January we will still have 71 players on scholarship so we can only add 14 early entry players unless someone leaves the program before January

RB - Jalen Hurd
WR - Neiko Creamer
WR - Josh Malone
TE - Daniel Helm
TE - Ethan Wolf
OG - Ray Raulerson
C - Coleman Thomas

DE - Dimarya Mixon
LB - Jakob Johnson
CB - D'Andre Payne
CB - Emmanuel Moseley

Get them in early, teach them the system, get them training, get them in the weight room, and get them contributing from the get go. Pretty good idea...I think 7-8 start and contribute early..

in January we will still have 71 players on scholarship so we can only add 14 early entry players unless someone leaves the program before January

Knowing that, is it safe to assume Butch will tell a player already on the team to move on in order to make room for an EE?

Knowing that, is it safe to assume Butch will tell a player already on the team to move on in order to make room for an EE?

I am sure there will be some called to the coaches to explain the reality of ever getting playing time and their options. It's a tough pill but that's life, not everyone is destined for the SEC or the NFL. Hopefully these guys see it as a positive and go somewhere they can actually get on the field.

How did we land both TE's as EE's? Way to go CBJ. IMHO, TE had to be the least productive position on our entire team, not only in receptions, but also run blocking and pass protection. With a young QB and Worley, not having a solid TE to check down to hurt us badly. TE's have been so productive for us over the years. I am looking forward to seeing these 2 young men contribute to our future success in 2014.

Get them in early, teach them the system, get them training, get them in the weight room, and get them contributing from the get go. Pretty good idea...I think 7-8 start and contribute early..

Hurd: co-starter
Pearson: starter
Malone: extensive PT
Blair: starter
Lambert: starter

Maybe Helm or Johnson but I'm not going that far yet

RB - Jalen Hurd
WR - Neiko Creamer
WR - Josh Malone
TE - Daniel Helm
TE - Ethan Wolf
OG - Ray Raulerson
C - Coleman Thomas

DE - Dimarya Mixon
LB - Jakob Johnson
CB - D'Andre Payne
CB - Emmanuel Moseley

Will any of those NOT make the TWO DEEP next fall?

I heard that is why Booth is looking... can someone enlighten me? I've not been following threads lately.

RB - Jalen Hurd
WR - Neiko Creamer
WR - Josh Malone
TE - Daniel Helm
TE - Ethan Wolf
OG - Ray Raulerson
C - Coleman Thomas

DE - Dimarya Mixon
LB - Jakob Johnson
CB - D'Andre Payne
CB - Emmanuel Moseley

> Brazzers

I'm not sure about that. depends on the total makeup of the class and the roster.. IMO, he made it clear to Posey and Dallas they did not have a bright future so I assume he would do that if he felt necessary

VN Store

Back