Remember To Remember

WillFollowPearl

This program is in shambles after the last 2 coaching staffs and the way Fulmer left it to begin with. We NEED HELP with depth. This coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team thus far.

Now that being said, I'm not at all pleased with the performance tonight. I thought we might lose because we didn't match up well with Mizzou, but I didn't expect this. It seems like we fell into some bad habits and I'm sure Butch will address that. No need to flame the man. He knows what it takes to win and He is the man for the job. Oh how quick we forget the things we were saying just a few weeks ago after beating SC.

We are now right where we thought we would be record wise going into the Auburn game. If you thought this team was going to win 8 you were being extremely optimistic, and if you thought 9-10 you were dreaming. 7 wins would be miraculous and even 6 would be impressive.

Help is on the way, but patience is needed. Trust me, it will pay off maybe as soon as next year. This hurts but this is a process.

Flame away.

Reactions: 1 person
This program is in shambles after the last 2 coaching staffs and the way Fulmer left it to begin with. We NEED HELP with depth. This coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team thus far.

Now that being said, I'm not at all pleased with the performance tonight. I thought we might lose because we didn't match up well with Mizzou, but I didn't expect this. It seems like we fell into some bad habits and I'm sure Butch will address that. No need to flame the man. He knows what it takes to win and He is the man for the job. Oh how quick we forget the things we were saying just a few weeks ago after beating SC.

We are now right where we thought we would be record wise going into the Auburn game. If you thought this team was going to win 8 you were being extremely optimistic, and if you thought 9-10 you were dreaming. 7 wins would be miraculous and even 6 would be impressive.

Help is on the way, but patience is needed. Trust me, it will pay off maybe as soon as next year. This hurts but this is a process.

Flame away.

I quit reading after that remark.

"This coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team thus far." Please Explain? Was It the Domination of Western Kentucky and South Alabama ?

Reactions: 3 people
"Help is on the way, but patience is needed. Trust me, it will pay off maybe as soon as next year. This hurts but this is a process." Is That You Butch?

The rest of this season is prepping Dobbs for the future, making a bowl to get freshman more practice time, and trying to take these juniors and seniors a bowl win. I hate to say all of that, but it is what it is at this point. I agree that we have to play harder.

GBO

Don't blame Fulmer. He had 2 Heisman candidates recruited at QB in Boyd and Petty (who knew at the time). But his genius replacement kicked them both to the curb so he could strike out with 6 different QBs (scroggins etc) until finally he stole Tyler Bray from San Diego state).

Yeah the overall talent/depth is lacking but today the lack of effort was even more glaring

I'm not saying this was acceptable. Like I said, the match ups were bad and I thought we would lose, but not like this. We need to play harder and capitalize on every opportunity we get. Thats how we beat South Carolina. I think we would have given ourselves a chance had we done that against Mizzou, and we will have a chance next week if we do that against Auburn. I'm just saying, I think this is more an anomaly than a trend.

Tonight was not a phenomenal job. Neither was last week. Or Oregon. Or Florida.

There is no reason to trash the coaches, but there's no reason to put them on a pedestal, either. They are killing it in recruiting, but we are regressing on the field. We probably need to upgrade several position coaches. We are a long way from phenomenal.

Reactions: 2 people
anti-Fulmer idiots are to blame for the current state of the Vols.

If you think we would be this bad if we retained Fulmer, you're DESPERATELY mistaken. Look at what you've done. Idiots.

Give Butch Jones time before you turn us into Kentucky.

anti-Fulmer idiots are to blame for the current state of the Vols.

If you think we would be this bad if we retained Fulmer, you're DESPERATELY mistaken. Look at what you've done. Idiots.

Give Butch Jones time before you turn us into Kentucky.

Wyoming.... and don't blame the fans for Hamiltons bad hires.

"This coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team thus far." Please Explain? Was It the Domination of Western Kentucky and South Alabama ?

Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to go back to losing to teams that weren't in the top 25 with Dooley. At least Jones has done well here. Top five recruiting class to this point. A top 15 win. 1000 APR. Or, would you like to go back to the Dooley years, with no top 25 wins, getting blown out by Dooley, having 10 commitments, waiting for the bamboo, and having no shot for a bowl game because of a bowl ban and the fact that we probably have 1-2 more losses?

Flame away.

Swear to god I've read this exact same post for 5-6 years now. Idk about you but I'm damn sick of LOSING!

VN Store

Back