New Inky Video (Gave Me Chills)

Wow..that not only gave me chills, but brought tears to my eyes. This program as been through so much for these last several years, and we are so so close to being back to where we belong. You can just feel it, or at least I can. It's going to happen very soon people!

Reactions: 8 people
Love how John Ward comes in at :55, "Here come the Volunteers, wherever you listen throughout the world, it's football time, in Tennessee!"

Reactions: 10 people
This brings Raynoch into the conversation. He is a total VFL. I will never forget that Arkansas game in 1999 when he jumped over the Arkansas OL to try to knock the ball free before the snap. Totally illegal and he was ejected from the game, but he was willing to do whatever it took to win.

Awesome video!!

Reactions: 2 people
Show that video to all the Tennessee folks on the Bama bandwagon. Makes me sick to see people in Tennessee wearing Bama gear! We will be back, and soon. I will die with orange in my veins!!!

Very well done video! I felt the same emotion as many others in this thread while watching it. The whole production is top quality in every respect! Tremendous recruiting tool that should solidify the fact that we are literally a sleeping giant that is stirring...

Including John Ward's "It's football time in Tennessee" call was GENIUS! :clapping:

In addition, Inky Johnson does a fantastic job with the narration in this video. Seriously got me choked up listening to his words and knowing his life as a VFL. :good!:

Reactions: 3 people
that is easily the best tennessee video i have seen in a long time. got me a little choked up. inky is the man and truly gave his all for tennessee and still does.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish I had words to describe how this video makes me feel - Inky is truly able to capture with his words and the awe in his voice, his cadence, his truth - what I think it would feel like to be able to play this game and the Privilege it is to play at THE University of Tennessee...

I love that our team feels Bulletproof in Neyland Stadium - that Volnation has come together in support of these kids working so hard and accomplishing so much...

I love that John Ward was included - I've been saying those words in my head (sometimes I yell them out loud:yes:) at the beginning of every game this year!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Inky is just awesome. One of the best motivators I've ever heard. I could tackle a tree if he told me I could.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back