How have Bama become this good?

stephenk24

Back after a long nap
I know this may sound like a silly question, so please forgive me.....

Can someone explain how Bama are as good as they are?

Is it really just good coaching and recruiting or are they violating some rules here?

I just get the impression that if the NCAA did a proper investigation, they would come down like a ton of bricks....

Maybe I am just trying to find an excuse for the loss, I don't know, but they are in a different league to the rest of the sport, to the point where it is becoming suspicious.....

Any explanation would be great.

GO VOLS.

Reactions: 8 people

Is it really just good coaching and recruiting or are they violating some rules here?

I just get the impression that if the NCAA did a proper investigation, they would come down like a ton of bricks....

Maybe I am just trying to find an excuse for the loss, I don't know, but they are in a different league to the rest of the sport, to the point where it is becoming suspicious.....

GO VOLS.

You really need one?
This is just a football team that has exceptional talent that is actually being developed.
Anytime a team does this there must be cheating right?

Reactions: 4 people
You really need one?
This is just a football team that has exceptional talent that is actually being developed.

GTFO. They started a player today known to have been paid by a coach.

Something is fishy. The fact they are this good means something isn't right, or the rules in place are worthless.

Reactions: 16 people

GO VOLS.

Saban is a great football coach. A stage 4 prick, but a great coach. They have a good football tradition. From an NCAA compliance standpoint, It's my opinion that they can basically do whatever the hell they want as long as Emmert is on the throne of the NCAA.

Reactions: 16 people
It is OUTSTANDING Coaching, Recruitment, and Development. Not "good", outstanding. Yes Bama really is that good. They have been this good in the past, and they have had horrible teams in the past as well.

Alabama is like TN in the regard that they expect to win, expect to compete for SEC and National Championships. They put the money out to land the Coach and staff that can do it, simple as that.

Reactions: 8 people
Saban is a great football coach. A stage 4 prick, but a great coach. They have a good football tradition. From an NCAA compliance standpoint, It's my opinion that they can basically do whatever the hell they want as long as Emmert is on the throne of the NCAA.

:yes:

Reactions: 5 people

Yeah, but that's my issue. Bama look like a team that may never lose again. It's ridiculous.

This was probably a stupid idea for a thread, I just need answers....

Reactions: 3 people
GTFO. They started a player today known to have been paid by a coach.

Something is fishy. The fact they are this good means something isn't right, or the rules in place are worthless.

Shut up you sound like an idiot. Saban is arguably the best coach ever. They cheat no more then we or any other program does in the SEC

Reactions: 12 people
7 5th year seniors on that starting squad...after watching the mixed half starter half secondary...and then total secondary 4th quarter.

Alabama's days at #1 in the nation are numbered. Won't surprise me a bit if Nick Saban jumps ship and goes to Texas after this year.

That Secondary is an obvious start to rebuilding years which Saban is not fond of.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, but that's my issue. Bama look like a team that may never lose again. It's ridiculous.

It isn't a stupid thread.

When Bama goes from crappy, to winning a NC in Saban's second year, something isn't right.

Reactions: 5 people
You really need one?

The same way we will, recruiting.

BTW, looking at starting lineup I counted 4 Seniors but I could see 8-10 Juniors coming out early (ha-ha, cooper, etc).

It is OUTSTANDING Coaching, Recruitment, and Development. Not "good", outstanding. Yes Bama really is that good. They have been this good in the past, and they have had horrible teams in the past as well.

Alabama is like TN in the regard that they expect to win, expect to compete for SEC and National Championships. They put the money out to land the Coach and staff that can do it, simple as that.

Whatever. Derrick Dooley could win the MNC with their recruits, and I am not joking. AT ALL.

How is it that one of their 2013 recruits openly waved wads of cash on twitter and nothing was done?

About 6 years of incredibly good recruiting!

Only fair coaching and they would be great. JMO

Give butch a little more than 3/4's of one season!

Shut up you sound like an idiot. Saban is arguably the best coach ever. They cheat no more then we or any other program does in the SEC

True or false, Bama paid players this year?

I'll wait for your answer.

Everyone looks like a genius coach with the best talent at every position.

Reactions: 4 people

Take a look around here.
You see some of the threads started here.
Your thread is a long way from stupid on the Volnation scale.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back