Authentic Grey game jerseys available

Name on the back would be cool. Are personalize jersey's available for college players? Does anyone know? I know you can find replica's with names on them but I don't know about authentic.

Name on the back would be cool. Are personalize jersey's available for college players? Does anyone know? I know you can find replica's with names on them but I don't know about authentic.

Only players that have exhausted eligibility can you put a name on back. Unless you want your name on back that ironically is the same as players number you want. For instance Dwight Howard could order a 2 jersey with Howard on back but I cant do the same. Thats the way I understand the rule anyways.

it is good to see that Adidas is making some money from the ugly colored jerseys

3rrkol.jpg

WTH was wrong with them? C'mon man, we all know that orange is UT's color - hell the world knows it. Nothing wrong with mixing it up every now and then. Let's move beyond 1959.

to me they were ugly looking not enough orange and white in em :) and did you notice the stadium ? it looked like some other teams fans where there ,i had to keep reminding myself it was a home game due to a lack of orange

of course this is just my opinion on it and that isn't going to change Adidas from making there money off of it :hi:

Anybody know where you can get the gloves that say Vols that they had on with the Gray jerseys?

Authentic Grey game jerseys available

Well, as much as I have love The Vols, this yank probably would look better in a authentic blue Vols Jersey. Wait, I am from Jersey, so why are football uni's named after my home state? Very confusing for sure...!

Only players that have exhausted eligibility can you put a name on back. Unless you want your name on back that ironically is the same as players number you want. For instance Dwight Howard could order a 2 jersey with Howard on back but I cant do the same. Thats the way I understand the rule anyways.

I tried that too, and it wouldn't let me, either. It did let me use "Pig", though.

Hello everyone, new member here. My family and I are military stationed deep in enemy waters in Birmingham, AL. Anyways, I'm looking for the last piece in my recent collection, the Smokey Grey game jersey from 2013. Not the replica or store bought one, but the one from Adidas that ran about $300. I would like to buy outright or even trade. I have 15+ game worns from the last 5 seasons including Brays first start game jersey with name still on back. I can provide lots of detailed pics in the event of trade. If you have one of these jerseys and wanna deal it please let me know! My contact is aaronmcbee13@gmail.com or call/text anytime at 865-394-4962. Thanks and Go BIG ORANGE!!!!

Anyone? I've got a great selection of gamers. Some with names on back. Email or call/text! Ill provide detailed pics or buy outright.

VN Store

Back