Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby  
1723 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Sikerth

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby

Scott Kelby is the head of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). My father is an avid photographer and tipped me off to his website with pictures from Saturday's game, and I thought I'd share with the world!

Attached are a couple of previews, but there are plenty more here:

It was a Football Shootin

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vols-22.jpg (90.3 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Vols-10.jpg (133.7 KB, 184 views)
VN Likes: 29
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
jimallvol
VolHawk

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Man that's some awesome pics. GO VOLS!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
pattiycake
~VolLov~

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Those are some great shots! Thanks Sikerth!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
StoVol
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikerth View Post
Scott Kelby is the head of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). My father is an avid photographer and tipped me off to his website with pictures from Saturday's game, and I thought I'd share with the world!

Attached are a couple of previews, but there are plenty more here:

It was a Football Shootin

Enjoy!
Ask him what lens he used on the second one. Great positioning with that lens!
At the dawning of the day"

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
Notorious B.E.N
VN Insomniac

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Thanks for the heads up, great shots there.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
Aesius

Amazing pictures.

I actually have three photography books by Scott Kelby. He's a great photographer, obviously.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
engineerVOL

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
That Glorious Orange against the Crystal Blue Sky is just beautiful.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #8
engineerVOL

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Is there a video of his GoPro timelapse he mounted on the crossbar???
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
Volunteer forever
A modern day Warrior

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
mreorange

thanks
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
imavolfan
i bleed orange

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Great shots!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:23 PM   #12
alavolfan
Back in bammer...bummer

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Mind if I share, if I give you credit?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #13
Sikerth

Quote:
Originally Posted by alavolfan View Post
Mind if I share, if I give you credit?
Just give Scott Kelby credit! It's posted up publicly, so I see no harm in passing it around!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #14
Cyclopskiller
MeatFlap flaPperFat'

Wow, those are crystal clear! I didn't realize Rajion had that much ink.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #15
Jake Tate
I need a drink

Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby
Those are some great shots thanx so much for sharin
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Reply With Quote TOP