Pictures from the South Carolina game by Scott Kelby

Sikerth

Scott Kelby is the head of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). My father is an avid photographer and tipped me off to his website with pictures from Saturday's game, and I thought I'd share with the world!

Attached are a couple of previews, but there are plenty more here:

It was a Football Shootin

Enjoy! :salute:

Attachments

• Vols-22.jpg
    Vols-22.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Vols-10.jpg
    Vols-10.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: 29 people
Scott Kelby is the head of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). My father is an avid photographer and tipped me off to his website with pictures from Saturday's game, and I thought I'd share with the world!

Attached are a couple of previews, but there are plenty more here:

It was a Football Shootin

Enjoy! :salute:

Ask him what lens he used on the second one. Great positioning with that lens!

Amazing pictures.

I actually have three photography books by Scott Kelby. He's a great photographer, obviously.

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one that thought the drum major should have let butch on stand?

You must have missed the part where she was stepping down to let him on, and he chose to take the stand next to her. He started out on the first row of the stadium.

I think it showed a high level of respect and appreciation for the drum major and the band as a whole.

Reactions: 4 people
You must have missed the part where she was stepping down to let him on, and he chose to take the stand next to her. He started out on the first row of the stadium.

I think it showed a high level of respect and appreciation for the drum major and the band as a whole.

Might be giving BUTch too much credit, but given the circumstances surrounding the band, the huge win and I find it remarkable that BUTch did not steal her Thunder !
Guy is all class ! These are the little things that he is getting right, that people notice.

I did miss this. Good to know... Thnx

VN Store

Back