I actually 'care'...

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
...about other college football games today. With us in the cellar for so dang long, I had ZERO inclination whatsoever to even pay attention to what the rest of college football world was up to. Our season has been over so quickly lately that I look forward to paying attention to not only the Vols, but the rest of the SEC come November. Imagine that!

Thank you Butch. Hart, the great alumni that showed up today and all the team members for making the Fall season once again special!

Reactions: 3 people
...about other college football games today. With us in the cellar for so dang long, I had ZERO inclination whatsoever to even pay attention to what the rest of college football world was up to. Our season has been over so quickly lately that I look forward to paying attention to not only the Vols, but the rest of the SEC come November. Imagine that!

Thank you Butch. Hart, the great alumni that showed up today and all the team members for making the Fall season once again special!

Same here. I'm usually too angry to care about other games. And I'm not afraid to see highlights of our game for a change!

Where did his catch wind up on the Top 10? Missed Sportscenter. ESPN hates us

Apathy is gone for me. It has become intense once again. So bad I'm muting TV and closing eyes in critical drives.

I feel the same way! I use to hate watching the scores at the bottom of the screen during other games. Today I watched over and over again. Loved see our score!! Go Vols.

I am so dang paranoid about seeing the Vols name anywhere on the crawl or in the headlines because for too long now it usually meant one of our players did something wrong, we had an injury or we got another coach.

I used to be exactly like that! Back in 2005 especially. Then when CLK came to town he made us really news worthy!

Helluva bump there. I have a hard time watching other SEC teams playing well. It pisses me off so much that we haven't been playing at that level in almost a decade.

VN Store

Back