Tennessee Football is finally fun to watch again

Yeah but I feel foolish getting excited when we scored with under 2 mins left. I should of known. A higher power hates us or something.

Yeah but I feel foolish getting excited when we scored with under 2 mins left. I should of known. A higher power hates us or something.

When was the last time we were in a situation to worry about it against a top 10 program

Reactions: 4 people
I love how quickly people forget that Dooley did this a couple times a year too....

On his way to 16-21 and an amazing 5-19 record in the SEC. I'm still waiting on the dividends of losses to start coming in.

I'm sure it'll be next week right?

Reactions: 1 person
I love how quickly people forget that Dooley did this a couple times a year too....

On his way to 16-21 and an amazing 5-19 record in the SEC. I'm still waiting on the dividends of losses to start coming in.

The really bad part is that this isn't the only place Dooley has done it...

I believe he has done that everyplace he has been, but we better not let the facts get in the way of a good story though....:whistling:

You must not have watched the game today.....Go back to sleep we have your sign in name ....and you will be taunted...will u be man enough???

You must not have watched the game today.....Go back to sleep we have your sign in name ....and you will be taunted...will u be man enough???

What about it cdwolfe?????Will u be man enough to admit it when it happens or will you sheepishly slide into obscurity???:crazy:

What about it cdwolfe?????Will u be man enough to admit it when it happens or will you sheepishly slide into obscurity???:crazy:

When what happens? You build a time machine and change everything I just said?

Sorry that I'd like to wait til I see something different then what I've seen for 6 years straight to get excited.

I don't post much. But for a brief moment it felt like the 90s again. I know what it is like to feel like your team is on top. My 9 year old does not. As that FG went thru the uprights, I saw tears run down my sons eyes. He is already a VFL. I hope Butch told the team the same thing I told my son: this is just the beginning. Better days are coming.

Reactions: 5 people
In the last 5 years it's been hard to think of any plays that were boom worthy.
Those moments in time like the 98 Arky fumble. Those plays that make you screem boom when you're watching by yourself.

Tonight we hand a couple.

For the first time in years I feel big wins are possible
The team is on the sideline pumping up the crowd
The crowd is fired up

The fun is back.

I will say, as an usher, that I was high-fiving everybody close to me. Haven't done that in a long time.

I will say, as an usher, that I was high-fiving everybody close to me. Haven't done that in a long time.

Hi PastorVolFan, you wouldn't by chance be up in the Terrrace would ya? I mean it was absolute fun Saturday watching & feeling actual football, even without a win people were "together"...

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE ... :rock:

VN Store

Back