2013 Authentic Home Techfit Jersey #45 with SEC patch

People complaining about the smokey grey replicas wanting authentic. Lol yea ok.

largest size Adidas has is a Medium -- whatever - I ll wait for a Chinese company to add them for 20 bucks

Reactions: 1 person
largest size Adidas has is a Medium -- whatever - I ll wait for a Chinese company to add them for 20 bucks

That's right go a head and buy that knock off and screw the University, Adidas, and the SEC out of their share of the loot just so you can get a good deal.

Last edited:
That's right go a head and buy that knock off and screw the University, Adidas, and the SEC out of their share of the loot just so you can get a good deal.

So in your mind, every fan that wants to go to the game on Sat but doesn't have tickets should go to the ticket office to buy them instead of paying a scalper $10 for lower levels?

I understand your point to a degree, but when UT, Adidas, and the SEC charge $300 for a shirt (jersey), then I have no problem waiting for yao-jerseys to make a nearly exact replica for $20.

Reactions: 4 people
Racist IMO. Doesn't Adidas know we are all fat and lazy?? I haven't fit into a medium since I was like 12 lol.

I have a medium in my closet still..It's supposed to be motivational..haha. The last time I wore one of those had to be in my early 20's..then I found the bench press..

Reactions: 2 people

The University, Adidas and the SEC desperately need that 280 dollar price differential.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back