Autograph Football

imavolsfan4ever

Go Vols!!
Have a chance to get an autograph Butch Jones football...what do yall think its worth, going to make an offer tomorrow...Thanks

Not much. Depends how much the ball is worth really. Id get it just because you never know how successful he might be down the line and then thats when itll gain value. I wouldnt pay moee than 30-40 dollars.

You can send a Football to his office at UT and he will sign it for you. I'd suggest enclosing a prepaid return shipping label.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you should sell Butch one of our Armchair Xbox coach's signature before it's value skyrockets after they win another Madden champ.

Have a chance to get an autograph Butch Jones football...what do yall think its worth, going to make an offer tomorrow...Thanks

I buy and sell memorabilia and attend shows in Northeast Tn. Most auto balls are going for 75-100. People are paying that and they are selling fairly well at that price. Ive seen some go for more, but that is because the ball is nicer or has UT logo attached.

I buy and sell memorabilia and attend shows in Northeast Tn. Most auto balls are going for 75-100. People are paying that and they are selling fairly well at that price. Ive seen some go for more, but that is because the ball is nicer or has UT logo attached.

Do you have a shop/store??

I have an autographed Babe Ruth baseball my grandpa gave me...

If it is ever lost over the neighbors fence and his dog Hercules "the beast" has it...just go ring the doorbell. James Earl Jones will get it for you. Save you a lot of time.
Just saying

Very nicely done. Slow clap while slowly rising to stand. Nodding head like Ron Burgundy.
tumblr_lyr05rY4I61rof9x3o2_500.gif

tumblr_lyscyuoqr81rozwe3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lul3hkiAqs1ql9qx1.gif

I would love to have a Butch ball just to add to my UT collection. That would be a awesome piece to have really who cares what its worth if you love UT football. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back