Tyler Bray Fan Club

finn

So, how many of you jokers that celebrated Bray leaving by saying 'good riddance' still think that way????

Can't guarantee but I feel pretty sure we wouldn't have seen the QB debacle on display this afternoon.

I hope Bray crushes it in the pro's but I, for one, wish he was still wearing orange this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
So, how many of you jokers that celebrated Bray leaving by saying 'good riddance' still think that way????

Can't guarantee but I feel pretty sure we wouldn't have seen the QB debacle on display this afternoon.

I hope Bray crushes it in the pro's but I, for one, wish he was still wearing this year.

Yeah cause he was Tony the Tiger in big games wasn't he? You're an idiot... Or drunk one.

Reactions: 1 person

I hope Bray crushes it in the pro's but I, for one, wish he was still wearing this year.

Good riddance to Bray, what did he win?

Bray couldn't read a defense if it was written in crayon on a beer bottle. We had better rushing yards against good teams with Simms and he was no deep threat like Bray.

Reactions: 3 people
The fans that bashed him are crying now. Hahaha. Karma is a ****. I'm practicing censorship.

I hope Bray crushes it in the pro's but I, for one, wish he was still wearing orange this year.

Good riddance to Bray. Wouldn't take him back this year, next year, the year after, etc. QB's that are quitters have no place at UT.

We are better off without Bray, because the guy was another cancer to UT. He threw at least one game (Kentucky) and very likely threw the Vandy game out of spite last year. You can't run a successful program with someone like that.

Bray couldn't read a defense if it was written in crayon on a beer bottle. We had better rushing yards against good teams with Simms and he was no deep threat like Bray.

Idk if anyone could read that? Wax on dark glass? Maybe you should try harder to be funny

Stay classy, Smokey.

Do you think our illustrious head coach last year had anything to do with the lousy dynamic??

Yeah, you going to blame Dooley that he went undrafted too? None of it falls on the poor baby boy Bray, right?

Anyone who thinks Bray was a terrible QB is such an idiot. We had no defense last season, and the only thing that even kept us in games was Bray and those WRs lighting up the scoreboard.

Some of you guys were so upset because he made a bad throw at the end or whatever. He was the only one making plays in the first place! The defense and run game didn't do squat. Bray was the MVP of our team last year. Grow up and get over it.

This is why I stopped posting here, and likely will leave again. I can't handle the stupidity. I don't care if you don't see it from my point of view either, makes you look even more stupid. (not that you'll realize it anyway) At least I'll keep a peace of mind.

Reactions: 3 people
The fans that bashed him are crying now. Hahaha. Karma is a ****. I'm practicing censorship.

If he were still on the team, he'd be ineligible and we'd be stuck in the same boat, if not worse. He would not even be on the field, ya jaggoff.

Having been Bray's neighbor for his last year, I can easily say good riddance. I promise you he was a cancer. He had talent, but he was a worthless POS as a person.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back