I just hope none of you called a radio show drunk and crying tonight.

We ain't Jawjah! We take our hits. Lick our wounds sleep it off putting behind us and get ready to play Florida. Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Please tell me we didn't pull a Jawja after this game, if so how embarrassing but.. I want to hear it.

Something along the lines of......

"UT Fans wanted change... well you got it... ya'll had to Fire Fulmer... weellll... Fire Butch Jones.... etc. etc. etc...."

It was a drunk Vol fan with NO BUSINESS possessing a phone.. it was quite literally the last thing on the air before regular programming on the Radio.

SMH...:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
after drinking a bunch of jack, I'll sleep like a baby tonight---I'll wake up every 2 hours screaming and crying.

I am on hold for the call in show...

Should I hang up? :)

It IS still Great to be a Tennessee Volunteer!

I am on hold for the call in show...

Should I hang up? :)

It IS still Great to be a Tennessee Volunteer!

No Doc...you hold and tell them that we're as excited as ever about our Vols....Butch gets it X3..And our Diddies was Volunteers...we's Volunteers....our youngins are Volunteers....and.....and...OUR DOGS are Volunteers!....You tell them Doc...Cause...I gotta go sleepy :snoring:

Something along the lines of......

"UT Fans wanted change... well you got it... ya'll had to Fire Fulmer... weellll... Fire Butch Jones.... etc. etc. etc...."

It was a drunk Vol fan with NO BUSINESS possessing a phone.. it was quite literally the last thing on the air before regular programming on the Radio.

SMH...:crazy:

I heard that. It was a great laugh. The guys on Big Orange Scoreboard agreed. It was so unreal but funny as hell.

I heard that. It was a great laugh. The guys on Big Orange Scoreboard agreed. It was so unreal but funny as hell.

There is no crying in football. Well, unless you are Tebow.

Anyone know if there is a link where we can go back and listen?

Off Topic just a smidge. I made a mistake Saturday Morning . I emptied my " Ignore " list just before game time . Never do that . BAD decision .

Reactions: 1 person
I heard that on the radio.. really embarrassing... Fire Butch.. Bring Fulmer back!! waaaa waaaa waaaaaa...

Wait...... so someone actually called on crying?

Or are you just providing an example of what one would sound like?

He sounded like he wanted to cry. After his rant there were a few seconds of stunned silence followed by big LOLs.

Wait...... so someone actually called on crying?

Or are you just providing an example of what one would sound like?

This happened on the Big Orange Scoreboard show right after the Butch Jones Locker room show post game. They take callers in that segment and some guy calls in and goes on a rant about all the people who wanted change and firing fulmer and look what we got and he ends the rant dissing CBJ and saying we need to fire Butch Jones NOW.

There was dead air on the radio for a couple seconds then the hosts burst out laughing. I was already laughing. It was good. I'm not sure and I'm not sure the hosts were sure if the caller was serious. It was that good.

VN Store

Back